Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yesh.
  Woo ha.
View Results

D E A D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:29 pm
So I was dreaming and I was watching TV in this dream of mine. And then the TV said the "FOB Movie" was about to come on. So I call [RaBid.PoP~Tart] and go "COME OVER NOW." So she comes over and we're watching the movie. Here's what happens...

Pete is teaching this one girl how to box. (Don't ask me why.) And they're at her house and, well, boxing and stuff. So then she's all like driving Pete home and he's like "Do you hate me?" Because she got mad at him for something. And she says no, which causes him to think she really does, even though she said no. And she says "I liked you better before." (Before what I don't know.) And he goes "You know you want me." And tries to kiss her. Yes, as she's driving. So she crashes into a tree.

Then Joe and Andy go to the hospital to see Pete and the nurse tells them that they have no Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III on record. So they assume he's dead. So Joe goes to Patrick's house, and Patrick is asleep on the couch.

And this next part is very important. Patrick is wearing black-ish-grey dress slacks that are high-waters on him, a hat (obviously), low-top Converse with white socks, and a verry large, black poofy winter coat. And has suspeneders holding up is pants. Over the coat.

So when Joe goes to his house, Patrick wakes up and goes to answer the door. Joe says "Dude, it's about Pete." And Patrick goes "Oh no! Pete! I totally forgot about him! We have to go open the frienship box!" And starts running down the sidewalk all funny-like. And Joe goes "He's dead." And Patrick stops and turns around and goes "?". And Joes just nods and starts to cry. And Patrick then looks all cute and sad a wipes away one single tear from under his glasses and goes back inside, leaving Joe all sad and alone on the sidewalk.

And during all this Ryan Ross shot Andy's girlfriend in the chest and in the head. And Pete isn't really dead. The insurance wouldn't cover the medical bills for the hospital in town so he was just in another hospital and felt bad for a really long time when he was there because no one went to see him because they thought he was dead.

Oh, and the Friendship Box is some box that Pete and Patrick found in Pete's attic and it was all old and Pete's dad said it was a box him and his best friend from his childhood had put stuff in. But they didn't get a chance to open it because Patrick had to go home to eat dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:56 pm
rofl
That's some dream you had there!  

Powder Water

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:06 am
Kool dream..Weird, but kool nonethelss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:24 pm
sooooo what im wondering is - do you dream in episodes???
get back to me on that one
id like to know!

heart  

blondofsummer

wenfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:52 am
thats surreal but id like to see that move xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:13 pm
you should like send a movie thing to some director. see what they say and that'd be cool. i loved reading it.  

Mika Ishsilleh

Other Related Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff