Well? what village are you from?
  Konoha (leaf)
  Oto (sound)
  Suna (sand)
  Kiri (mist)
  Ame (rain)
  Kumo (cloud)
  Kusa (grass)
  Stone (i forgot the japanese word! D: isnt it seki...?)
  Other (please specify. I dont think i missed a village, but i mighta.)
  A traitor of some kind.
View Results

Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:56 pm
I hope this isnt an overdone topic. >_> if it is, please feel free to delete it, or lock it, move it, or feed it to the ducks, or whatever it is people do with bad topics. D:

So yeah. Lets assume for one brief and shining moment that these ninja villages are real. which one would you belong to, and why? Personally, I'd be a sound ninja. Because I am an idiot. D: I dont feel particuairly evil, and yet here i sit with a sound ninja headband on my forehead. sweatdrop maybes its cause the sound has such a cool leader. 3nodding Im also rather fond of Kabuto. (got my cosplay all ready for kumori con 2006! anyone else going but me? whee )

So, what about you? What village?

EDIT: O_O OMFG! i forgot taki! i knew i was missing one dammit! >_< oh well. all you taki nin just vote other i guess. (waterfall btw.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:56 pm
Hmmm...I'd be a rain ninja because I like the rain. Lame reason, I know.  

uteda

then nika said

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:59 am
well......i think the village with that start thingy...looks cool...i forgot what its called though...

rain is my second choice.....cause.....like......that way when i go to another village...i could be happy....for visiting an unrainy place...... sweatdrop xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:33 pm
i would be from the village hidden in the mist because it's small and kinda mysterious plus one of my favorite villans is from there zabuza he died really early in the show.  

sabriel111

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:54 pm
ill bet five bucks no one votes on kusa. XD or stone. they just arent very popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:10 pm
stone, definately stone biggrin

edit: oh ******** I didnt see that bet XD does that mean I get the 5 bucks?  

Fangorn23

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:36 am
I chose rain because I like the headbands, lol. But stone would be my second choice because thats where Deidara comes from. I would so lock him in basement if he was real! heart I loves him! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:33 am
I'd be form the village hidden in the sand so I could master all of gaara's jutsus and wipe out all my enemies mwhahahahahahahaha  

SoulReaper360

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:32 am
I would probably would be from the Oto nin. Half the time I am either scheming or laughing maniacally anyways manipulating people to me whims...Muaha! .....see what I mean. I love my sound nin headband, that and I was Orochimaru for the Anime Expo 06! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:59 am
I'd be Mist. Why? Simple, I absoulty adore cool, misty days. And I like the New England winter, believe it or not. I mean, didn't it snow a lot in Haku's village in the country where the Hidden Mist is located?
And my element is water also, so... smile  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:41 am
Konohagakure.

Only because in an RP that i'm doing, I was found and raised there 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:20 pm
Fangorn23
stone, definately stone biggrin

edit: oh ******** I didnt see that bet XD does that mean I get the 5 bucks?

XD oh ********, yes you do. If i had five dollars. im broke, sorry! xd though i am curious to hear your reasoning for wanting to be from the stone.

w00t! sound ninjas are in the lead~! >3 mwa hah hah!  

Kexita

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff