Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan *SPOILERS*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakuyaniisama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:31 pm
Hey, I've only seen / read up to the Naruto v.s. Sasuke fight in the valley of the end. I was surfing the net and came across a picture of kakashi with a mangekyou sharingan. I don't care about spoilers, but I want to know how he got it, or even if he got it and the pic wasn't just fanart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:02 am
His left eye was destroyed in war when he was young, and due to unique circumstances, he was given the eye of his dying teammate Obito Uchiha, who happened to be from the Uchiha clan. Hence, Kakashi has a single Sharingan eye.  

D i G i - D E S U

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:49 am
h-a-r-u-k-o..together now
His left eye was destroyed in war when he was young, and due to unique circumstances, he was given the eye of his dying teammate Obito Uchiha, who happened to be from the Uchiha clan. Hence, Kakashi has a single Sharingan eye.

I personally knew that, but I have no idea weather or not he'll devlop it to mangekyou level. Sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:45 am
Purple dragon lady
h-a-r-u-k-o..together now

I personally knew that, but I have no idea weather or not he'll devlop it to mangekyou level. Sorry. sad

I believe he does.....although... I am not entirely sure wink 3nodding  

D i G i - D E S U

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:50 am
Chapter 275. I don't remember HOW he did it, but he's done it.
:]

That picture is... from chapter 276.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:10 pm
They don't haven't yet explained HOW he got it. His 3rd level Sharingan has a different ability then Itachi's so many belive that he didn't have to kill a close friend in order to obtain it. Kakashi has also said in the very beginning that he had no one close to him anymore and so he might have trained with just the mindset of having lost someone close and blaming it on himself but no one knows for sure.  

nintendonerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:52 pm
I think it's when you have a true feeling of passion.
Be it sadness, happiness, courageousness...
But that's just a theory.
Kakashi wanted to protect Naruto.

But the Mangekyou Sharingan was quite sudden.
Kakashi's all, "How'd that get there?" XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:32 pm
Shikalee

No it wasn't, he said something like "I guess I have to use that jutsu..." And he couldn't have used it for the first time in a battle, that's just dumb. he obviously knew what it did.  

nintendonerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:13 am
nintendonerd
Shikalee

No it wasn't, he said something like "I guess I have to use that jutsu..." And he couldn't have used it for the first time in a battle, that's just dumb. he obviously knew what it did.
*sigh*
Slow, slow child.
I'm saying he obviously wasn't expecting it to be that bad.
Of course he knows how to use it; I'm the only person in this guild who thinks he's smarter than Shikamaru.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:25 pm
xp  

BIJINKEI

The Winged Demon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:34 pm
Byakuyaniisama
Hey, I've only seen / read up to the Naruto v.s. Sasuke fight in the valley of the end. I was surfing the net and came across a picture of kakashi with a mangekyou sharingan. I don't care about spoilers, but I want to know how he got it, or even if he got it and the pic wasn't just fanart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you asking about the Sharingan in general? If so, he lost his original one in a fight. So i believe his brother used a healing jutsu to put a dead uchiha clan member's eye in his empty socket. I think thats what happened anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:31 pm
I think Kakashi copied the MangeKyou Sharingan, since he took the attack while having his Sharingan revealed. Also Kakashi later when he meets with Itachi again, Kakashi seem to know the bad side affects of using the MangeKyou Sharingan and Itachi realizes Kakashi might have acchevied the MangeKyou Sharingan. Read this manga pages below.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/KagaiUchiha/naruto_ch257_p08.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/KagaiUchiha/naruto_ch257_p09.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/KagaiUchiha/naruto_ch257_p10.png  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff