Submit

Possible or Not.
  Possible.
  Impossible.
  Unsure.
View Results

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:47 pm
Now, don't flame me. Give me an honest chance. What are the possiblities that Peter Pettigrew was under the imperius curse? Perhaps he got himself involved with the Death Eaters and when he found out exactly what they wanted him to do to his friends the Potters (Or possible something else beforehand) he freaked and try to leave, hence he was placed under the curse? Possible or not? Have I forgotten any fact to prove this wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:34 pm
Yeah.... maybe you're right..... rolleyes  

savannatiger09

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:44 am
hmmm... could be  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:58 pm
No, he just seems like a big fat coward to me...and it wouldnt have lasted for 12 years, and he admitted to it...we just have to face the possibility that some people are really and truly evil in the series.  

KirbyVictorious

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:25 am
I think I have naswered a similar question in a different thread...

Making Peter be under the Imperíus would be simply be a waste since the guy can't provide any usefulness(branded as dead years ago), a Starscream persona that does what is required to survive(dirty tricks isn't uncommon.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:30 pm
That is a possibility but JK didn't mention it yet, I don't think. But think about it, don't most of the Death Eaters make up that excuse it is always somewhat easy to escape with that only. Besides then why did he return to the Dark Lord? If her was freaked out and couldn't find shelter he could easily go to Dumbledore or to the Order of Phoenix.

Think about that.

+{ Liquid }+

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

ibrahimovic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:02 am
it´s possible but I don´t think so. I think he was unsure of what to do and he was week and gave up. And then he became evil...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:39 pm
I think it's possible but not likely. Peter Pettigrew was too afraid to be under the imperius curse. Or at he was in my opinion. biggrin  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Nicole Potter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:20 pm
possible...i guess.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:12 pm
Seems wrong forum stare .

Remus_Lupin3

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:15 pm
Peter Pettigrew's a dickhead. No way will he have been under the Imperius Curse. Or otherwise he would have probably been dead by now. BTW, seems wrong forum stare .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:16 pm
SaphiraJade
Now, don't flame me. Give me an honest chance. What are the possiblities that Peter Pettigrew was under the imperius curse? Perhaps he got himself involved with the Death Eaters and when he found out exactly what they wanted him to do to his friends the Potters (Or possible something else beforehand) he freaked and try to leave, hence he was placed under the curse? Possible or not? Have I forgotten any fact to prove this wrong?

peter cant be under the curse because when voldemort went down he would have been released. then he would never have needed to hide and he could have been honest. and even though sirius tried to kill him, he could have gone to the ministry. he's not cursed, he did it on his own free will. sadly.  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:42 pm
I doubt it. If he was under the curse he would have been freed from it when Voldemort first disappeared. He could have come forward and admitted what he'd done, exonerating Sirius Black. Instead, he changed into a rat and hid for 12 years. That's pretty guilty behaviour if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:21 am
Well i guess its possible but im not sure sweatdrop sweatdrop emo emo emo  

earth0745

Sirius_Black16

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:11 am
Hell no and impossible!  
Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Manage Your Items