Uchiha
  Akimichi
  Yamanaka
  Aburame
  Inuzuka
View Results

`Renny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:31 pm
Think about this as we all know Naruto has failed the Graduation exam 3 times before he finally passed it right, well why isnt he older than 12 since all the other students passed on there first try and they are all 12?????  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:46 pm
I'm by no means a Naruto expert, but let me offer my opinion.

Naruto has no family. He doesn't have anywhere to go, anything to do really, except annoy the villagers who don't like him. I surmise that the Hogake sent him to the Academy early so he cold be in school and not get in too much trouble outside of school. That way the teachers could look after him.

That's just my idea, anyway, and it's probably wrong. I hope it helps though!

esteltinuviel

Kexita

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:07 pm
aburame clan rocks! Id love to use bugs to fight. >3

Ive never understood that myself to be honest. o.O; esteltinuviel's theory sounds good. I remember i had a hypothesis to that a long time ago, but i dont remember it anymore. If i ever remember it, ill post it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:29 pm
...I told my friend that but he didn't care or answer xp  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:47 pm
Naruto joined the academy quite young, since he was an orphan.
He also took the test early because he's always been so ambitious.

(I voted Aburame. Why? Because I don't kiss Shikamaru's a**.
All the time. cool )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 am
well i thought about that to  

`Renny

ll_forte_grantz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:39 am
in the show they say that the greatest clan is the hyuuga  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:39 am
I've always wonderd that myslef, but the theroy above me sounds resonable. Naruto didn't have any parents to go home to or look after his schooling, so It's possible that the Hokage sent him to the Avadamy at a very young age. ( I still wsh Iruka would adopt naruto Already.)

Oh, and I voted Nara Clan. I would love to use my shadow in battle and Use the Shadow Possesion Jutsu! ( I could use it to yank off Kakashi's mask, but you didn't hear that from me)  

Public Pervert

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 am
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
I've always wonderd that myslef, but the theroy above me sounds resonable. Naruto didn't have any parents to go home to or look after his schooling, so It's possible that the Hokage sent him to the Avadamy at a very young age. ( I still wsh Iruka would adopt naruto Already.)

Oh, and I voted Nara Clan. I would love to use my shadow in battle and Use the Shadow Possesion Jutsu! ( I could use it to yank off Kakashi's mask, but you didn't hear that from me)
Omggg!
That WOULD be the s**t.
Except the fact all the Nara's are too down to earth to pull that.
I have a feeling the shadow comes with the intelligence. >.>
It's definately a multi-natured jutsu. I was thinking 3 or four. o_o;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:44 pm
Naruto did join the academy quite young, but I think he kept training and asking Iruka to try again. Not sure, but I vaguely remember that. n__n;;;

EDIT;; And I voted INUZUKA! 'Cause I just love Kiba. .___.;;;;;;

[ - s h a d o w - ]

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:06 am
Great theories you guys! ^^ I enjoyed reading them blaugh I voted Hyuuga clan... cause they are cool ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:18 pm
small things like that dont always matter but i guess masashi kishimoto forgot that.. rolleyes  

BIJINKEI

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff