Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Knitting images?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenhir Noble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:35 am
Is there some program or something that lets you print out a picture divided into little cases so that you can see a color pattern?
The thing I want to knit it this and I just want to be able to print it with little cases that I can see "this stitch is in color A and the next one is in color B" and stuff like that. I thought about graph paper, but the cases are too big.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:59 am
Oops, there was something on page two.. redface  

Fenhir Noble

crashingplanet99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:12 pm
Fenhir Noble
Is there some program or something that lets you print out a picture divided into little cases so that you can see a color pattern?
The thing I want to knit it this and I just want to be able to print it with little cases that I can see "this stitch is in color A and the next one is in color B" and stuff like that. I thought about graph paper, but the cases are too big.

why yess there is a program

heres that link

http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro.htm

go to the light blue 'knitpro' part on the bottom... and it'll tell you what to do... 'kay
tell me if it worked for you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm
That is such a cool thing!  

Fenhir Noble

crashingplanet99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:52 pm
oh i know!!!!! i thought it was it was the craziest things.... it opens so many new doors for things to do..the possibilities seem endless  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:46 am
actually, I'm not sure if I could use this much... I wanted to make logos on scarves, but then it's gonna have to be tube scarves on circular needles, and that's gonna make really large scarves.  

Fenhir Noble

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:56 am
Thatz a really good site! Its really simple!
I feel like I can knit up anything now!
*just kidding*
=^-^=
But that site is really convient!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:07 pm
Fenhir Noble
actually, I'm not sure if I could use this much... I wanted to make logos on scarves, but then it's gonna have to be tube scarves on circular needles, and that's gonna make really large scarves.

well you can still do it with a circulare needle, you'll have to use a double pointed needle too.. what type of yarn are you gonna use...you'll haven to use the right yarn... on the page.. you can change the demensions of the stich... from alot of detail to not so much.. ,,i'll try to post a pic and show you what i mean... 'kay  

crashingplanet99

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 pm
its pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:27 pm
Wow, that program is way cool. I will definitely use that in the future. Thanks! ^.^  

StarBreeze8

firrantello

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
also check out knitty's charting tutorial. i found it more helpful than microrevolt because it gives you a slightly more customizeable graph.

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games