Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:11 pm
Well, we have now Ch. 317, and to first start off, we see another demon. At least we now know that Deidera and Tobi are doing okay, and Naruto's training is going well. Who knew that Asuma was a great teacher, that is...if you want his wisdom, it comes with a price xd .

I liked this Chapter overall, what are your thoughts? And at this point, I'm convinced that Tobi is Obito (getting this by where the eye hole is located on his "mask"?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:17 pm
Oh yeah, this chapter also put a thought on Kisame, with him not being teh Sanbi no Isonade. What/where did Kisame actually come from, and what is his past history.

I thought that he 'was' the Sanbi, but I guess he's not!  

Imanyueru

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:07 pm
I always thought of Kisame as a lesser demon.
One, but not one of the 9 stronger demons who are god-like.

So I take it Sanbi is gonna be dead soon?
xd

Asuma is such a jerk. He just cost Naruto a lot.
(Not that it's a problem. Ninjas make a lot of money at what they do.)
LOL HE GOT PWNED AT SHOGI AGAIN.
I need to see Kakashi VS Shikamaru.
It's been said like four times now that Kakashi is as smart or smarter than Shikamaru.
=D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:15 am
I also think Obito is totally dead.
I could be wrong but...
Obito's powers would rival Kakashi's or even Itachi's by that time.
And why would he clearly go against his best friend?

Syndactyly

Masamune-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:37 am
Shikalee
I also think Obito is totally dead.
I could be wrong but...
Obito's powers would rival Kakashi's or even Itachi's by that time.
And why would he clearly go against his best friend?

That's a good point 3nodding !

But there could be a slight chance that it could be for loyalty reasons?? What I mean to say is that if Tobi=Obito, then maybe he's trying to repay a debt for being 'reconstructed'. Maybe he was saved by a big medical jutsu...and wants to repay a debt.

Or,

on the other hand, maybe there's an objective that Tobi might have for being in the Akatsuki. But these are just our own theories and speculations ^^.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:04 am
once asuma explained that melee-centric shinobi are usually wind-types, that made perfect sense for me. glad to see him take less of a serious tone on this one. the last couple of chapters, from him visiting sarutobi's grave/memorial to him talking to shikamaru about the whole "king" thing, it almost sounds like asuma knows he might die in the next mission or that the akatsuki are comming and he's probably the first who will deal with them.

what did kakashi call yamato? tenzou? is that his REAL name or just some sort of a pet name kakashi calls him by? seemed like he was touchy about it.

tobi seems uncharacteristically goofy for an akatsuki member. these guys are supposed to be hard-core criminals before they joined/were recruited, right? i'm still curious about the one who gives the orders. his eyes look kinda like an uchiha's.

overall i think the chapter's kept up a good pace on naruto's training while still keeping an eye on akatsuki activity. i like how things are progressing at the moment. 3nodding  

QuiXilver

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:52 am
Is Tobi strong is my question. We will see.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:14 pm
I liked this chapter. The three tailed is scary....

Also does this meean that Naruto and Asuma are the only wind chakra users? Just a bit wierd considering the numbers of Shinobi in Konoha that there are only two.  

Mr._Stabby

Wtq-2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:54 am
Naw, they can't be the only ones in Konoha. The only reason Kakashi suggesting Asuma was because he's probobly the best Konoha wind user, and he already knows Naruto. So he was probobly the best choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:53 pm
I'm guessing there are others who are even better, but considering Naruto's... "reputation" with the kyuubi, I doubt that some of them would help him. and on top of that the best ones, those who are ANBU or the like, probably are on missions anyway. He picked Asuma cause he knew that he was aquainted with Naruto personally, and also wasnt busy.  

Fangorn23

Zelkmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:53 pm
I thought it was funny watching Tobi run away from the demon xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:55 pm
QuiXilver
once asuma explained that melee-centric shinobi are usually wind-types, that made perfect sense for me. glad to see him take less of a serious tone on this one. the last couple of chapters, from him visiting sarutobi's grave/memorial to him talking to shikamaru about the whole "king" thing, it almost sounds like asuma knows he might die in the next mission or that the akatsuki are comming and he's probably the first who will deal with them.

what did kakashi call yamato? tenzou? is that his REAL name or just some sort of a pet name kakashi calls him by? seemed like he was touchy about it.

tobi seems uncharacteristically goofy for an akatsuki member. these guys are supposed to be hard-core criminals before they joined/were recruited, right? i'm still curious about the one who gives the orders. his eyes look kinda like an uchiha's.

overall i think the chapter's kept up a good pace on naruto's training while still keeping an eye on akatsuki activity. i like how things are progressing at the moment. 3nodding

1. He might die...after all, he is part of the order of the fire or something like that...chiriku died, now it may be his turn
2. people have a first and last name man....
3. no duh...obito is a uchiha....and tobi is most likely obito.  

Zenofex

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 am
Zelkmaster
I thought it was funny watching Tobi run away from the demon xD
whee  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games