36%  [ 12 ]
Yeah! At least I like it anyway ^.^;
57%
 57%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:16 pm
Hey guys!
Have any one of you seen Boogiepop Phantom? I think that series illustrates perfectly what I mean. And we can have the various characters interact with each other.
But... sweatdrop
Before I make a character I'd like to know more about the setting first. That way my character can fit in better.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:18 pm
Wow that sounds like a really great idea! I would join in and stuph but I haven't been on all that much and I would rather those who can get on a lot enjoy it with me coming in every once in a while and just like popping into the story line, but if you guys can get this going it would really be fun for me to read when I have time ^^"  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:33 am
PsychoAce56
Wow that sounds like a really great idea! I would join in and stuph but I haven't been on all that much and I would rather those who can get on a lot enjoy it with me coming in every once in a while and just like popping into the story line, but if you guys can get this going it would really be fun for me to read when I have time ^^"

This brings up another question...where are we going to post this thing? Or are we going to find way of publishing the thing? If we knew one way or another, that could complicate or simplify things for us.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:59 pm
Mika Relie
PsychoAce56

This brings up another question...where are we going to post this thing? Or are we going to find way of publishing the thing? If we knew one way or another, that could complicate or simplify things for us.
We're not going to publish them. It's just for FUN.... hmm the setting.... Well like a lot of mangas why not a school? A high school actually, and the town or city that it's in so that you can roam around there too. It'll have a park, stores, apartment buildings ._. and... well I can't really think of what else a city has... besides houses.  

Queen Piglet

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:03 pm
*shrugs* Sounds good to me. 3nodding
Dibs on a teacher character!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:34 pm
Oh and this is how I draw... it sucks but oh well. *points to siggy*  

Queen Piglet

SaraFox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:47 pm
my friends and i sorta do that  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:59 am
Mika Relie
*shrugs* Sounds good to me. 3nodding
Dibs on a teacher character!
xd Okay  

Queen Piglet

Queen Piglet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:36 pm
I'm going to use the girl I drew in my siggy for a character. She'll be a crazy freshman who can't seem to get a grip on reality. ^.^ That's sounds about right...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:46 am
well I'm a good writer so let me know if I can be of any help.  

blue_moon_dreams

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cruzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:06 pm
I agree that a common setting might be good... but after reading all of the ideas that have been put toogether, I realize just how complicated this might get. eek Still, I see how a common setting can tie it all together... for example, if we all agreed upon the school as a setting, then there could easily be a great variety fo characters--- some stuoid, some smart, some gifted, some not; and, thuis, some stories would be very basic, whereas others would be very... meaningful. Know what I'm saying? But then, I also have another idea...

What if someone just, y'know, were to START a story... and then we'd pass it along, say, a page for each person. Then it really WOULD be a fusion of all our ideas! I mean, we wouldn't tell the other person what to do, either... just hand them your page, and the previous pages, and say, "your turn!" That could be interesting, but it might end up frustrating, too... for others, it would be a huge release! O_O

As I already mentioned, I'm better at developing very basic ideas than I am at simply creating them. If you want to see a story I wrote for school, check it out here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12660235/

This should be fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:17 pm
Well to be honest you don't need a setting. You need a world. Sorry to say putting them in the same setting isn't as much as putting a world, and having characters be in that world. Even if the world is just a city, and having characters find each other and decide if they want a relationship in that world. It is called Collaboration by commitee, and you have to be very organized and have a very good arbitrator.  

Darkreavers

Cruzle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:59 pm
Darkreavers
Well to be honest you don't need a setting. You need a world. Sorry to say putting them in the same setting isn't as much as putting a world, and having characters be in that world. Even if the world is just a city, and having characters find each other and decide if they want a relationship in that world. It is called Collaboration by commitee, and you have to be very organized and have a very good arbitrator.

Yeah... sadly, I'm the worst when it comes to organizing people. crying So let that be somebody else's job. :XP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:39 am
Do we have to draw our own characters, because I can't show it online, I don't have a scanner.  

~FunkyPandesal~

Hinta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:44 pm
I love the story idea and will be happy to help. I'm a very good artist so I'll try to draw some sketches of some characters.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff