Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you
  meeee :)
View Results

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:31 am
I havn't played any Naruto videogames. for PS2 or any Gaming system. I'd much rather watch the anime, read the manga and collect the action figures. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:15 pm
^_^  

churrlo

matt93

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:40 pm
nintendonerd
Shikalee
Doesn't look as fun as Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. ("Clash of the Ninja 3.")
But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm comparing my Japanese game to your English game.
It really makes a difference for me.
If you're playing the Japanese games why not get the best one, Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 [Clash'O Ninja 4].

As per Ultamente Ninja, I find it much better then Clash of Ninja. It has more characters, more modes, more storylines, funner moves, and you can use items.
where could i buy a japanese ps2? i want one so i could play the japaneses games.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:35 am
I wish it had more characters like Shino and Ino......etc.
But it satisfies me Hinata is in ti and i love Hinata heart heart  

`Renny

`Renny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:36 am
matt93
nintendonerd
Shikalee
But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm comparing my Japanese game to your English game.
If you're playing the Japanese games why not get the best one, Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 [Clash'O Ninja 4].

As per Ultamente Ninja, I find it much better then Clash of Ninja. It has more characters, more modes, more storylines, funner moves, and you can use items.
where could i buy a japanese ps2? i want one so i could play the japaneses games.
i want to play the Japanese games to  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 am
matt93
nintendonerd
Shikalee

Hmm....I'm not sure where you can buy a Japanese PS2, probably at an import store maybe? But mine don't sell them, so I guess that's out of the question.

But here's what you could do, you can mod your American PS2 to play import games 3nodding , I did that to mine. I have a slim PS2 and what I did was buy a Flip-Top lid and a Magic Slide CD that allows the system to read import games. You also have to install the Flip-Top onto the Slim PS2 though, so you may have to take it apart. Instructions and also places that you can buy those two items are all somewhere on the internet (sorry that I couldnt give you any sites, my friend lives across the street at an import store that sells those items). sweatdrop

This is what I know what you could do, if you have a slim ps2. I'm not sure how it works if you have the original one.  

Imanyueru

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:49 am
I want all the naruto games and the GBA game system with the konoha symble on it! crying but sadly my grandmother thinks that games are just a waste of time.... stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:53 pm
The is a Naruto themed GBA? Cool!  

churrlo

E-on

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:28 pm
I wan't it but it's out of my price range  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers