Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
does everyone hate the urbz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:48 pm
do they cuz no one here talks about them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:50 pm
I have it tired it...didn't like it that much, the grome is impossiable to find, and I only play it if I'm REALLY REALLY bored!!!  

~Strawberry-Memories~

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:28 pm
Not that I dont like it, but URBZ lacks a whole lot that PC games have to offer. For instance, we can simply take snapshot of our game from PC game, we can download custom contents, we can share sims, we can exchange lot of storry and we can discuss about possible gamplay and we can also complaints about LOTS of bugs in the PC game. URBZ dont have all those.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:43 am
I'm probably the only one here who thinks this, but I liked URBz- it was pretty interesting game and although it lacked the build and buy mode that Bustin' Out, Get a Life, Sims 1 and Sims 2 had- it was more realistic, but not as good as the others. Only Maxis can design the best sims games and expansion packs.  

Zwiebelsaft!

DancinnFiendd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:42 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337
I'm probably the only one here who thinks this, but I liked URBz- it was pretty interesting game and although it lacked the build and buy mode that Bustin' Out, Get a Life, Sims 1 and Sims 2 had- it was more realistic, but not as good as the others. Only Maxis can design the best sims games and expansion packs.

I agree mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:34 am
Omg i hate that game! My bro and me found the gnome, but on top of that that game is just ANNOYING!  

Shiyu Nakiro

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff