Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

see thats what i want to look like. I already have everything except the second veil and halo. My boyfriend said he would buy them for me but he's already paid at least 22k on the wedding. hes also questing the open jack 03 set and i dont want to give up anymore gold to me.
i got a halo right now that im trying to sell... but i dunno if you want to buy it... selling for 14250 g or somthing around there... that way i dont get ripped off from my trade with the other champloo
whoa i forgot that they spiked 2. I'll probably ask my boyfriend to borrow one of his halos. he has 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:26 pm
Hopeless Demon
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon

see thats what i want to look like. I already have everything except the second veil and halo. My boyfriend said he would buy them for me but he's already paid at least 22k on the wedding. hes also questing the open jack 03 set and i dont want to give up anymore gold to me.
i got a halo right now that im trying to sell... but i dunno if you want to buy it... selling for 14250 g or somthing around there... that way i dont get ripped off from my trade with the other champloo
whoa i forgot that they spiked 2. I'll probably ask my boyfriend to borrow one of his halos. he has 3
how about the veil? your sig says 10k, i can sell you one for 9.4 if thats ok?  

Gilgamesh Uchiha

Hopeless Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:41 pm
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon

on this avvie i have a little 4k then i have 4k so thats 8 then i have some items im going to sell those first and ill get back to you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:44 pm
Hopeless Demon
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon
Evil Shin Uchiha
Hopeless Demon

on this avvie i have a little 4k then i have 4k so thats 8 then i have some items im going to sell those first and ill get back to you
yay thanx ^v^  

Gilgamesh Uchiha

Questing, Wanting, Selling, Buying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas