Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had a crazy NIN dream?
  yes
  no
View Results

catseh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:02 am
I don't know if this happens with anyone else but I've had a million dreams involving seeing Nine Inch Nails in concert. They've become more realistic in a sense over time because I've seen them in concert but before I even had, there was odd dreams where I met Trent after a concert or something.

One I had last night. It was really odd. I was at a Nine Inch Nails concert and I was leaning on the stage I was so close. No barriers or anything. Only Trent was there though. In parts of the dream he had long hair and in others he had his most recent haircut. I was standing next to two really annoying girls who were talking about how hot trent reznor was. It was somewhere in milwaukee. The stage was normal enough. It looked like a Junior High School stage or something but on one side there was a pit with like an Indiana Jones type bridge over it. There were small humans with their eyes closed tied to it. They looked like that weird coral guy stuck to the wall of Davey Jones' ship in Pirates of the Carribean 2 (a lot of my NIN dreams involve pirates of the carribean for some reason). The weird humans were singing along with the songs, all of which I didn't know for some reason. I know practically all the NIN songs so it was odd. Even the girls who seemed to only be there for Trent knew the songs. I was watching him sing (because he was the only one on stage and there were no effects or anything in the background) and he stared back at me. Now, when I get excited, I get kind of antsy and if I have paper in my hand it will be destroyed. So I had the NIN flyer (don't ask) that they gave us at the entrance. Trent stopped singing when he noticed I had ruined the corner and was desperately trying to fix it. He went back to a garbage bag full of paraphenilia and handed me a hard plastic version of the flyer. I asked him to sign it and he said he would when he was done. I want outside and noticed that part of the flyer was like a phone. I tried calling my mom but I pressed a weird button and I heard a voice saying "Hey this is Trent. Obviously this is some fan pressing a sendback button and you've been forwarded to an untracable voicemail box that I never check. What are you-"

I didn't listen past that. I went back inside and there was trent walking down the isle in front of the newly appeared seats. I jumped on his back then sat in a seat. Someone behind me was like "Trent show Caitlin those weird jokes"

He then did prop comedy like Carrot Top. That was awkward.

There were other parts involving a guy who is very ignorant that told me that Nine Inch Nails moshes were just people moving back and forth. I almost died in one of those moshes, but mostly because I hadn't drank anything all day.

Well yeah. Tell me about your crazy NIN dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:49 am
yup

i had nin dream that it after the show i was talk jeordie and aaron i ask jeordie did ever get diverlisen and i ask for friend code mario kart ds will he was writing down i was talk to aaron then my mom woke up right in the middle of dream  

yuna1111

Lost_Comet_Girl

Bashful Camper

4,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:51 pm
Wow your dream was intersting, and trent doing prop comedy is pretty odd. I had a dream where I was sitting in this hotel type of room and I apperently fell asleep on the couch. I looked around and started to freak out, honestly I don't know why I guess I wasn't sure where I was. Then I hear someone scream in pain, so I ran in the direction of the sound. And trent burnt the toast in the mircowave. I asked him " how did you burn the toast in the microwave?!" He started shaking his hand and looked at me with an angered look "O the tOAst!?(he abreveated on the OA) what about me!?" He then dragged me by the hand and threw me a jacket. We were outside, and this is when it got weird. We were in the park, and out of no where he started dancing jumping on rocks and climbing up trees. Yet he had his mircrowphone. Then I freaked when he started walking on a fairswheel like it was escalator, and he was so calm. He then walked over to me and started laughing. He then froze and ran over to a dead pigeon and grabed, he then looked around paranoid as if some would steal it. I walked over to him and said "hey trent why are you grabing a dead pigeon?" trent repiled "Im hungry and were lucky we got a fat one! come on dig in before the hobos smell it!" I looked at him puzzled and began laughing he got mad and threw the pigeon at me and said "FINE I don't want a pigeon with you!" I felt bad and said "ok ok ok come on well go hang out and get some take out." We got in a cab and it was like the limo from '********, inc.' And for some reason we started talking about the weirdest thing like we were good friends. When we got out it was like a huge twisted carnival and we met alli,jaz,josh,fat gizmo,sara,and jener. Jaz and Josh had fat gizmo in a old school baby carrige(gizmo is a cat). Jaz started freaking and hugged trent and signed gizmo tummy "love the chaps-trent" I was confused but said hi to everyone. Then it got pretty fuzzy just rember getting on rides and him going insane on the bumper cars hitting 8year olds and chasing me. We were in a old school car and we were drinking something that was sour. We turned on the radio and hewas complaing about what was on until we hit this sation with this guy talking about ufos. I fell asleep looking up at his face and he stared at me and said "your sleepy already!? its only 3" Then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:01 pm
there's already one of these topics in the trent subforum....  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:43 pm
I had one where the concert was like, 15 minutes long and my friends dropped me off at it so they could go get dinner at jack in the box and come get me on the way back.

I somehow was backstage (literally standing on the back of the stage) when I'm like "HEY GUYS!"

Ally waved, Jerodie didn't really do anything, Aaron was a girl (wth?) and Trent was just like "Thanks for coming!" and gave me this HUGE hug and walked off.

VERY GOOD DREAM.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 pm
piroflare
Trent was just like "Thanks for coming!" and gave me this HUGE hug and walked off.

VERY GOOD DREAM.

Hell of a VERY GOOD DREAM!! biggrin

Well I havent really dreamed about NIN, but often when I hear a song I like a lot I imagine I'm on the first row of the concert singing as loud as I can and almost fainting because of the excitement.

Also one of my let's say golden NIN dream is to meet Trent have a nice talk with him and take a picture with him... ( crying yeaaah so beautiful) so I would design some cool frame for it using nails 3nodding  

Kiba Kuchiki

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:54 am
I might have had a dream that wuzliek, omfgsexwithboyfriendicons, and Closer was in the background.

Mmmmbut.

I think thats it.

Sadly.

I wish Trent tiptoed into my dreams everyonce in a while like a good little boy.

D;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:53 pm
I realized how much I love him,
When I was laying in bed last night,

I had one last night after reading an Aaron and Jeordie question thing. I went on short carrides with Aaron, who wound up being kind of immature and rude, then Jeordie, who was really sweet.

I don't remember much of the Aaron carride, but there was another girl sitting on the other side of the seat Jeordie and I were sitting in. She kept coming onto him and such and it made me disgusted, because even the dream me knew I would never do something like that, even if I was sitting with the entire band. So anyway, he trapped her in this clever little way that showed all she wanted was to have sex with him for the publicity and he stopped the car and kicked her out.

So he smiles over at me and places his hand on my upper left thigh, and I swore I felt the weight of his hand; it felt so real. In any case, he said he appreciated how nice I was and then he took me to his house, where I met his mom the rest of NIN and stuff. I think he eventually took me home, saying he'd love to hang out with me again.

All in all, it was a pretty decent dream. I was sad to wake up and realize that it had only been just that, though. I had felt awesome about myself in the dream, which is really rare, and I finally got to talk to the people who have saved my life.

I'm only hoping one day something like this will come true. It would make my life so much worthwhile if I could one day sit and talk with all of them. Talk like normal people, not like rabid fans normally do.

Now I'm depressed because I know I have no chance of that.

.:: Sigh ::.

Thinking of how...
He doesn't love me...

Ashes of the Phoenix

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100

cloudyhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:35 pm
i had this one dream
and like