Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Lazer walks hastily through the forest looking for an exit. "It seems like it's been forever i've searched this forest! Is there no end?" Suddenly The sounds of laughter and fun ring in his ears. Lazer perks up his ears and pushes his tired legs to run toward the sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 am
Whitemist stood by the edge of the lake. Her white fur shone silver in the moon light while her blue and brown eye darted left to right waiting for a fish to come in striking distance.  

Willowpelt12

hellbreaker777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 pm
Seroim looked up at the sky as he walked over near the den. Tonight was a beautiful night, but it still was a confusing one. Ever since the one dream of him being a human, he has always strived for more knowledge on it. The brute's stomach growl with hunger, forcing his travels to a halt. Luckily, there was a lake beside him filled with scrumptious fish. The male trotted up to the edge and stared at it until he spotted a large bass. Sero leapt in to get it, but forgot that, as a wolf, you had to grab it with your maw. Sero threw his paw instead, thinking of the human way of getting it by catching it with the hands, but because he used both of his front legs to try to catch the bass, he fell into the lake. The brute sputtered and struggled to get back up, but he calmed himself down and swam back to the shore, feeling defeated. "Ugh," Sero said to himself, stomping the ground with his right front leg and swishing his tail, "I really need to remember that I am a wolf, and not a human."

Sero thought that he was talking to himself, but, unbenounced to him, there was another wolf around here. The problem was that he did not notice the femme in all of his frustration. The brute walked away from the shore and shook the water off from his fur. He lied down on the soft grass beside the den and his stomach growled once more. "Oooh..." Sero howled quietly in pain, "I am hungry..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Whitemist caught a fish before his accident. She picked it up and brought it to him,"Here I saw you fall in,"her eyes glowed with amusement as she remembered his accident,"What were you trying to do by sticking your paws in there?"  

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 pm
Storm jumped in front of Whitemist. "Sorry." She said cautiously. She had not seen her for she was being chased by an unknown scent.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff