Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Hero finally got the crimson fea off him and snapped at her flank, getting her to scoot from him. He heard a familiar voice and his ears flickered up, seeing Suyuri. He smiled and walked over to her, meeting her half-way. He peered down at her wolf form, much smaller than his but he could certainly tell that she had grown. "Hey pup," He murmured to her, lovingly and licked her on her head, as if she was his own kin. He then looked up at Seilene and nodded at her, but inclined his head that he needed to talk to her. He wanted to tell her that he had found Arkanna, before he gave Suyuri, who he wanted to spend some time with, his full attention. He also looked at Sora and nodded, inclining her to come over as well.
Sora watched the two and smiled, and then walked back over to Seilene, seeing his gesture she looked at him and then back at her friend, "I wonder what the brute has to say." She then walked back over to Hero, waiting for him to tell them what he wanted to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm
Suyuri playfully pranced around Hero after she was licked, trying to get a good sense of how he looked after such a long time. Seilene on the other hand looked a bit worried when he motioned to her so she got Suyuri off to find some things around the lake. Strolling closer to Hero she tilted her head slightly cause her black hair to fall over her shoulder, "Something the matter Hero?" she questioned with a slight worried tone.
Suyuri jumped off back towards the lake to see what she could find. Finding that her attention was soon caught on a vast array of things that moved from a frog to buzzing bees. Giving a small chase to one then pouncing at something else.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am
Hero watched as Seilene shooed off Suyuri and then look at him. He wanted until Sora was next to him as well. "Nothing is wrong Seilene, I didn't mean to worry you." He looked up at her, his golden eyes content. "Arkanna is back, if you don't know," His ears flickered back and forth, "I met up with her a couple of days ago." He was happy that he got to see her, and that meeting was ever constant in his mind. They had shown that there was something there. Granted, he didn't know exactly what, but he was determined to find out.

He shook his head and looked back at the smiling Sora and Seilene. "I just wanted to let you know, so you can look for her later with Phir." He then blinked and looked around, "Where is she anyways?" Then he got it and looked at Seilene, smirking, "I see you got away from her."

Sora laughed, happy to hear that one of her friends was back and safe. Maybe Arkanna and her would meet up again soon. She wasn't as close to Arkanna as she was to Seilene or Hero, but judging by the way Hero looked when he said he met her a couple of days ago, it looked like they had a good meeting. Sora remembered Arkanna and Hero were always close. She looked up at Seilene and smiled, "That's great to hear, isn't it!?" Then she watched Hero's reaction when he noticed that "Phir" wasn't around. She looked up at Seilene, "Ohhh, did she ruffle his fur!?" She knew there was some people that got under Hero's skin, and it wasn't hard. She just chuckled.

Hero ignored Sora's comment and looked out and watched Suyuri, seeing her pounce at bees then frogs. He smiled some, she was innocent. He wandered how she was going to be when she officially became an adult.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Seilene's eyes widened for a moment when she heard the news on her sister. Looking down then to Suyuri who was playing she watched for a moment before looking back at Hero, "That's good to hear." she gave a smile with a small nod, "I'll look for her later.." Hearing Hero's comment on Phir, she wagged her tail slightly with flickering blue eyes, "She was alseep and Suyuri wanted to play~" Her ears laid back as she thought, "She's probably already running around like a mad woman trying to find me.." she paused to shrug, "I already know what's coming so it doesn't matter.." She chuckled before making her way back towards Suyuri, "I'm going to play with her.." she mumbled to the two while her thoughts began to race over her sister's return. Never noticing that her ears had laid back once again and her eyebrows furrowed in thought. Returning to where Suyuri was she sat down to watch her.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Hero watched her and frowned, wondering if he should have ever mentioned Arkanna. He just wanted to let her know that her sister was safe, did something happen to the both of them before coming back. He stayed quiet, he wasn't going to bring it up. He then looked at Sora, who was watching Seilene. The crimson fea looked back at the brute, "You go play with Suyuri, I know you want to see her. You and I can catch up later." Hero nodded and watched Sora walk off, and sit next to Seilene.

Sora didn't say anything to Seilene, but sat next to her, leaving her to her thoughts. She watched the scenery by the lake, the constant cries of different birds. Her crimson fur ruffled in the wind, and she took a deep breath, taking in the scents and identifying them.

Hero watched the two for a moment before trotting over to the pouncing Suyuri. He followed after her, watching her chase after something, then go after something else. He chuckled and nudged her softly in the side with his nose, catching her attention. "How have you been pup?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 am
(sorry I haven't posted in awhile! ><; Things got crazy! anywho. . .)

Suyuri blinked a couple times when she was nudge by Hero before she smiled. Wagging her tail she replied, "I've been alright! Hehe, Seilene has been watching over me like a big sister." She nipped at a dragonfly as it buzzed by as she asked, "What about you Nii-san?" She thought about what she said and turned to face Hero, her ears falling slightly. "What have you been doing and where is Onee-san?"

Seilene realized she had become quiet and shook off her thoughts. She turned to Sora slightly and nudged her with her paw. "Good to see Hero in one piece right?" she joked.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 am
[Lets give this a shot Shall we?]

A Strong, Musky smell roamed the air around the lake, the Demon Within the once Alpha of the land had once again taken over after many failed attempted, The Bodies Normally long fur had been brushed off Leaving patches of bare skin, while leaving most of his body with wet, short Black fur. His Overly Muscular Demon wolf Figure Trolling around the lake bed Obviously Not Seleinis Laid back Self.

There Was No wind that Night, Seleinis Even with his shorten fur Still blended Well with the nights Shadow, Clouds Covered the skies as it Occasionally Rained, But still enough to have streams of Water flowing down the mountain and into the flood lake, a Dead bear Carcass on the edge of the lake, Its Guts laying around it other then the Liver and heart which where nowhere to be found. the Bears Blood, Completely Drained into the lake has the body was left to decay.

"I Need-" he paused, Looking around for a moment before Sniffing the air, "Entertainment." he said drawn out, and angry. His Voice Different the before, A new accent Or rather and old Resurfacing accent Reappearing. Trowing his head up in the air and Howling Violently, And with a passion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 pm
A blind, snowy white she-wolf walked alone. She knew she was near water for the sound of it slapping against the shoreline. The scent of salt was absent in the air so it could not be the ocean. No voices or birdsong reverberated against high rock faces, so this was not the lagoon either. She would've heard if she was near the river or crashing waterfall. She would've already fallen into one of the steamy pools if this was the hot springs. Neira had never been to the lakeshore before.

Her black-tipped ears flicked forward when she thought she caught a sound but relaxed since she dismissed it as a rodent scurrying underfoot into the tall grass. She sighed and yawned, her teeth clicking back together as they met at the end of her wide-mouthed yawn. Her milky, azure eyes had an eery manner to them but never seemed to bother Ka, her mate. He'd accepted her wholey and made no comment on her differences and peculiarities. This made her happy but also a touch remorseful for times past.

Neira had flowered in this pack since she'd joined it but the loss of her sight had been so devastating that her entire demeanor wass irrevocably changed. She was never so care-free anymore and there was a lonely look weighing on her features. Maybe it was in her vacant eyes, or even could be the in the way she hung her head more frequently when she walked since sight no longer mattered to her.

The wierd auras that she'd at first seen so clearly were getting muddled and colors ran together. She could still find Ka instantly by his radiant, white aura, but kept the rest of the rampant thoughts of others and their swirl of perturbed colors blocked out of her mind's eye. It was the only working eye she had left.

Neira's head shot up in an instant. The power embodied in that howl made it feel like every one of her neurons were firing at once. Blood pounded in her ears and her heartbeat was the only thing she could make out apart from that howl. That deep, power-ladden howl.

{I missed Neira, her posts were always so eloquent and rehearsed that I felt her current demeanor was sapping my creative energies when I couldn't properly post with her anymore.}

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am
Sulkrai had found herself a nice spot under a large leaning boulder that over looked the lakeshore. Her large black form heaved with strained breathes as she watched the lake's surface with crimson eyes. She hadn't been in a good mood since she returned to the territory, but it didn't seem to matter since she hadn't spent a single moment with any other wolf. . . .execpt the small white female that had began to follow her around. Sulkrai could only huff in irrataion as she watched the female roam around.
Suyuri tried to quietly make her way closer to Sulkrai as she had done many times before, but it seemed like the older wolf either didn't want her or that she just didn't remember Suyuri from the days when she was a pup. That wouldn't suprise Suyuri since she had grown a lot since the older one had seen her.
Suyuri slowly got closer until she heard Sulkrai growl then she bolted some ways away. She laid down close to the lakeshore and whined pitifully as she watched the older wolf with flickering red eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm
Neira slowly found her senses again and managed to move her paws. She heard movement nearby as the howl faded away on the air. She trotted cautiously closer to the noise , following the sound of the water lapping on the shore so tha she wouldn't lose her way. Her dark paws were growing weary of walking over the hard, rounded surfaces of rocks just as she heard a whimper. She stopped and her ears stood up. She could still hear even if her eyes couldn't tell her anything of her surrundings.

She'd been able to make out the muted colors of familiar wolves but it seemed her gift was waning. Her telepathy had quieted with the absence of so many wolves and her mind seemed to have found peace but it'd left her with a dreary, cold conscience after leaving her mate behind. Ka would be fine though and he was an expert at finding her it seemed. This thought would've brought a smile to her features if not for the scent of wolves crossing her path. Neira edged slowly forward with her head low and ears tuned in to any faint noise.

"Who's there?" Her speech revealed no emotion save for the sweet melody of her voice. "Anyone I should recognize?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 am
Suyuri's ears shot forward at the sound of another wolf as she jumped to her paws and backed a couple feet away. When her eyes fell upon the other female, she tilted her head at the new wolf. "It. . .it depends. Who are. . . you Miss?" she asked with her young innocence bleeding through. Suyuri took a step closer with her head lowered slightly as she inspected the wolf. She noticed something about her eyes that made her curious, but her attention switched from the new wolf to Sulkrai, who fortunately was still laying under the boulder. Suyuri took a couple steps in her direction before hesitating and returning her gaze towards the other female.

(not much really O.o but it is 2 in the morning and my brain isn't functioning properly =] )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 pm
The snowy white wolf blinked. "I am Neira, a Protector of the Na-arinhiem Pack... you?" The high pitch of the wolf who'd responded to her made Neira think of a pup. If there was another wolf nearby, which her nose told her there was, it was not so hospitable to reply.

The wind off of the lake was chill when it ruffled Neira's ruff. Her typically light fur was thickening with the change of seasons that was already upon them.

{It's okay. :3}

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Suyuri's fuzzy tail swayed slightly while she listened to Neira introduce herself, but her attention was still torn between the two wolves. She let a small smile cross her muzzle before she replied, "Oh, nice to. . .meet you Miss." she paused and her ears shot up as Sulkrai moved from one position to another. Then slowly, Suyuri's gaze returned to Neira. "My name is Suyuri . . .I'm afraid I don't have a title yet. . ." Her ears lowered in thought. "Though, I guess . . . .you can still consider me a pup. . . ." Her tail stopped swaying as she watched Neira with some interest, but she was at a loss for words which made Suyuri feel uncomfortable. As she shifted weight from one paw to the next she quickly threw out, "So, . . .so what brings you here Miss?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Neira smile warmly, she liked pups and her tail began to wag lazily. "The wind brought me here." She blinked and rethought her phrasing. "Well, that is it told me there were others this way. My mate had wandered off so I grew lonely is all I suppose." Her head tilted slightly to the side. She could hear a twinge of awkwardness in the pup's voice so she went for a friendlier tone. "Suyuri is a pretty name. You are not alone though, or are you?" She blinked her blind eyes but they did not search the air much as functional eyes would've to seek out where Sulkrai was. If the pup had not yet figured that she was sightless, then she would likely see now how her gaze was out of focus and did not meet the eyes of whomever she addressed. "I hope, I do not make you feel ill at ease, we are of the same pack after all." She smiled, closing her eyes this time happily so that she almost looked like her old self again.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas