shikamaru and temari Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Genmaru
Um, they are actually meant to be together. They bicker like Shikamaru's parents do. Shikamaru is a bit sexist, and requires a tough girl like Temari to keep him in line, like his dad.
*poke poke* I don't believe in fate, nor superstition.
They do bicker, but Shikamaru is actually quite different from his dad. Shikamaru's dad is actually pretty perverted. He loves women. Shikamaru is the opposite. He's scared of women. It has nothing to do with his age; he's 15 and still can't stand girls.
Shikaku is not quite sexist. Shikamaru takes his dad's example, and exagirrates it, like most kids do. Shikaku believes in the, "old-fashioned wife" concept but he DID marry a girl who was on the CONTRARY of those beliefs. I will say this as appropriately as I can; Shikaku likes to be dominated by a stronger-willed partner. It is clear that Shikamaru is quite indifferent, but hates girls who force themselves to the top (quite the opposite of his dad's opinion). Sakura and Ino are big-mouthed morons who make themselves noticed. If Shikamaru doesn't want that, he's in for some trouble because Temari is like that as well. A sister to Gaara, Temari finds a need to overcompensate; exactly what Shikamaru wants to stay away from. According to Shikamaru's preferances, there really aren't any girls around he would actually WANT. This assuming that Temari remains the person she has always been.
See, their friendship is like those between co-workers. You only see your co-worker at work, so you see their strong, bold work ethic. However, you don't see their attitude at home, school, or in public much. Shikamaru has ONLY worked with Temari, or fought her that one time. As for the other girls, he has seen them make complete asses of themselves, but since Temari is from SAND, he hardly sees her issues. Therefore, he has a pretty clouded vision of her as it is.
I'd love to say Shikamaru has a soulmate, but he doesn't. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:28 pm
Basically all you said is... it could happen if he got to know her personally xd Am I right? blaugh (excluding how he feels and what not)  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 pm
churrlo
Basically all you said is... it could happen if he got to know her personally xd Am I right? blaugh (excluding how he feels and what not)
No. i'm saying if he knew her personality, he wouldn't like it. D: At least from what he says. He is the type of person who might say the exact opposite of how he feels. That's very possible.

Thoughm minus her manly voice and I don't mind. Hawtness indeed. redface heart xd To my dismay, the fanarts are usually shitty. =[ They're good, but not the style I would like. *should draw some pretty pictures of her own*

User Image

Hoshit. surprised I just came up with the funniest idea.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:33 pm
What would that idea be? razz  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:16 pm
churrlo
What would that idea be? razz
xd heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:26 pm
LOL!!!! rofl  

churrlo