View Results

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:24 pm
xd haha, weird. I was more of a Backstreet Boys fan than N*sync fan. [[and that was in like second grade.]] But my mom got me the N*sync CD instead. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm
ehh its happens domokun  

danikabiotch

rockawaygirl5000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 pm
I HATED N*sync. But I LOVE Fall Out Boy, but then again, I don't follow trends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:25 pm
cant stand em.  

Shaggins Symphonic

Shaggins Symphonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 pm
sapphire-libra924
xd haha, weird. I was more of a Backstreet Boys fan than N*sync fan. [[and that was in like second grade.]] But my mom got me the N*sync CD instead. confused

haha me 2. used 2 worship them. but now i worship fall out boy and
panic at the disco  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:28 pm
I've never liked N'sync but I loved Backstreet boys and still do. mrgreen  

Mangachick86

Aaronwntz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:36 pm
naah I don't like Nsync stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 am
Nope.
Never.
I bought an Nsync CD.
And it sucked.  

Possessions Procession

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:12 am
Yeah, I'm the same way, except I still like 'N Sync. I'm not as into them as I am Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Green Day, but I still like their older stuff, and listen to it occasionally.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:33 pm
xD Come on, now. Everyone has to admit that they've liked at least one band that they absolutely hate now. I'm being serious here! I grew up as a rock girl, and will always be a rock girl, but then I don't know what happened! When I was six-seven type deal, I loved the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys. N'sync and Brittany Spears, and Christina Aguilera, too. But after a year or so of that, I moved on. And just like how I loved Barney when I was one-two-and three-ish (DON'T DENY IT, YOU HAVE TOO!), I absolutely despised them and hated myself completely for ever liking them. xD Hehehe.

Now as for Fall Out Boy, I've loved them for so long now, I know it won't be a phase. I'm more (yes, I'll use the word) addicted to these guys than I ever have of anything or anyone else before. So just like how I listened to those older rock groups, like AC/DC and Meatloaf (stuff like that of what I listened to as a baby and young child), I'll always listen to it. Just like I still do with those I listed.

KonekoFaiaTenshi

DanniBoo

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:35 am
wow u guys r goin to have me thinkin that there's somethin wrong wit me lol

i HATED boy bands wit a passion scream
i also HATED barney.... scream i swear i wanted to kill that stupid dinosaur.... probably cuz my parents thought that i like it n i really really really didnt..... they had bought me da movie gonk

Unrelated Stuff / Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff