Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Weather Getting you down?
  Yes
  Not really
View Results

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 pm
I live in one of the hottest places in the US.Today it was over 100F.My makeup almost never melts so that's not a problem, really.I never wear short shorts or skirts but carpies sometimes.Black is the only color for me.I feel uncomfortable in anything else.I always have a water bottle and pour it over myself careful not to mess up my makeup.That when I get my a** up and go outside.Even if I'm outside you'll catch me hanging out in wal-mart or a small store in the ac.Water is the only outside drink for my.Soda gets too stick in the heat and I tend to spill alot.So my pee is clear from all that water.The only problem I've run into is once I passed out on a bench in front of wal-mart.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:12 am
I'm in Ohio so it hasn't been that bad.

But I havn't been wearing as much makeup as I usually do.

Other than that it's mostly the same cuz we have an

2 AIR CONDITIONERS!

Ahhhh ...  

mee_shee

Oterys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:19 pm
I've had to seriously scale down on my make up in 90-100+ heat. My eyeliner doesn't have a ghost of a chance, my lip gloss tends to get sticky, and and my foundation doesnt do well after 10a.m.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:41 pm
|Love me|

I simply refuse to go outside unless it's cloudy or raining. No way will I allow hot weather to impair my love for my Samurai X T-Shirt.

|That's all I ask of you|

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:14 pm
it was scaring..I was extremely worried...I started raining here..HARD and it's was only 90F eek in AUGUST

it's the end of the world.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces