Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:21 pm
Yay for cutting waterfalls in half!

Who else thinks Asuma's squad is going to get their asses handed to them?
xd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:02 pm
a**-hander's award goes to: ASUMA AND HIS TEAM!
totally gonna get asshanded. 3nodding
hey make a poll outta this question biggrin  

Fangorn23

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:20 am
Asuma and Shikamaru will probably do something clever and unexpected, Kotetsu and Izumo will probably get knocked out/ seriously injured and everyone else will most likey miss the fight or die .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:54 am
Id hate to see the other two Chuunin die...being in so many fillers made me liike them more.=(
Anywho Tobi makes me laugh....but he beat the three tails in one hit...even if it wasnt at full power.
And splitting waterfalls....awesome.  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:06 am
True... I forgot Asuma was pretty damn smart, too...
But Shikamaru always makes mistakes. No one dies, but he fails.
D:<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:07 pm
Are you sure that those two are Chuunin? They seem like Jounin leveled to me...but maybe not. I love them both too ^^

Anyway, Tobi's awesome, but why do I have the feeling that Deidara did all the work and he just did some weak thingy and took all the credit xD That would totally seem like Tobi xD  

Zelkmaster

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 pm
They were Chuunin during the fillers then again they are just fillers......but they might have upgraded during the three years.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Heh. As much as I hate to say it they are probaly going to get beat up pretty bad. Shikamaru must live though because...he rules. >>
Can't wait till Thursday! ><

toshiko1

Zenofex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:34 pm
eh....people die...even if they're semi-main characters......and of course tobi is good....he's a uchiha...tobi-obito.....SEE THE RESEMBLANCE?!?! xd ...and of course...1 eye...dead giveaway  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games