his name was benny
  he liked to eat pickles
  and he choked on one and died.
View Results

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:56 pm
Fenderstratogirl
fallenangel704
That sucks. nothing is more annoying than stalkers. Same thing happens to me, but with small children. I hate children.

Yea me too! I have all these little kids always following me.

Haha, same here! My little sisters friends and my best friend's neighbors have formed a little fan club for me. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 pm
You have a few options

*If you like these people
* just act like you don't care
* tell them their good friends but you just need some space

*If you don't like 'em
*tell 'em to get the ******** outta your house and leave you alone  

mee_shee

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:24 am
Ah, The fanclub...

I live in this rather tiny place of 10 000 people over a relatively wide area of fields with matching farmers on them.

This results in a ridiculously low rate of free thinkers at the school where I spent 8th-9th grade. It awas a pain; Inbreds with similar clothes on minibikes following me around, shouting things that would have resembled words, should this be 1200BC, that is.

Those weren't too fun, but at least they never really dared to come closer than across the street. However, My appearence also attracted the attention of 7-8 girls. about 2 years younger than me. These would never leave me alone, always following me around, constantly talking about your average "Child in Awe" type of stuff.

Sure, it served as an Ego boost in the beginning, Being worshipped does that to you. But soon enough it got Really annoying. This being a small school with a mere 300 students, I couldn't really just tell them to shove off.

Thankfully, I now go to another place, with more people like me, alot more people in general, and abit more distance between me and small children.

Sadly, those pesky small-towners never left me alone, and they haunt me to this day, as often as they get the chance.

Ah, the life of a star...^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:27 am
mee_shee
You have a few options

*If you don't like 'em

Or, "If you don't leave me alone I'm calling the cops."
I would seriously say that.  

CaptainSS

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm
Athiel
Ah, The fanclub...

I live in this rather tiny place of 10 000 people over a relatively wide area of fields with matching farmers on them.

This results in a ridiculously low rate of free thinkers at the school where I spent 8th-9th grade. It awas a pain; Inbreds with similar clothes on minibikes following me around, shouting things that would have resembled words, should this be 1200BC, that is.

Those weren't too fun, but at least they never really dared to come closer than across the street. However, My appearence also attracted the attention of 7-8 girls. about 2 years younger than me. These would never leave me alone, always following me around, constantly talking about your average "Child in Awe" type of stuff.

Sure, it served as an Ego boost in the beginning, Being worshipped does that to you. But soon enough it got Really annoying. This being a small school with a mere 300 students, I couldn't really just tell them to shove off.

Thankfully, I now go to another place, with more people like me, alot more people in general, and abit more distance between me and small children.

Sadly, those pesky small-towners never left me alone, and they haunt me to this day, as often as they get the chance.

Ah, the life of a star...^^

Yes, I agree that once you get out of the small towns & into the big cities you tend to find more open-minded & accepting ppl. College was my escape. I moved to center city Philly & there is hardly any children here, but alas, I must visit my parents sometimes or have to go back on break & then the children show up again. oh the horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:04 am
CaptainSS
mee_shee
You have a few options

*If you don't like 'em

Or, "If you don't leave me alone I'm calling the cops."
I would seriously say that.

I said that one time.. And then couldn't stop laughing.
I kinda gave up on that. razz  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers