22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
I don't give a S***!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Racoonalinn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:03 am
Wy do they have a KaRe haven and not a KaTy one?? There are alot of people who'd love to have a KaTy haven too... *points at self* I'm one of them smile

Isn't this guild a all around Beyblade guild?? Then you should have more pairings tat include more of the charachters. ReiMax, ReiLee, KaiTala... whichever...

You see??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:33 pm
I'm sorry that you feel that way :]

This guild -is- an all around Beyblade guild. I don't mean to put KaRe on the pedestal, but the TyKa fans DO have their own forum . . . it's just not at Gaia. Kaitaka.net is still up, is it not?

Anyway, the idea was based after the One Piece guild that has a Zoro/Sanji thread stickied. They also required a minimal tolerance of that pairing as all of the moderators of that particular guild like that couple.

And, dearheart, if you're suggesting that we put up a subforum for every single pairing out there . . . then just no. Unless, of course, you'd like to pay for them. Subforums aren't free.

The plan is if the KaiRei fans who specifically told me that they were going to be active stay inactive . . . then I shall go ahead and turn that subforum into an all-yaoi subforum. If that idea also flops, I'm turning that subforum into my dream crew-only subforum.

Again, I'm apologize.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:37 pm
Racoonalinn

Isn't this guild a all around Beyblade guild?? Then you should have more pairings tat include more of the charachters. ReiMax, ReiLee, KaiTala... whichever...

;-; Where's KaixMax??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:19 pm
[Mourir]
I'm sorry that you feel that way :]

This guild -is- an all around Beyblade guild. I don't mean to put KaRe on the pedestal, but the TyKa fans DO have their own forum . . . it's just not at Gaia. Kaitaka.net is still up, is it not?

Anyway, the idea was based after the One Piece guild that has a Zoro/Sanji thread stickied. They also required a minimal tolerance of that pairing as all of the moderators of that particular guild like that couple.

And, dearheart, if you're suggesting that we put up a subforum for every single pairing out there . . . then just no. Unless, of course, you'd like to pay for them. Subforums aren't free.

The plan is if the KaiRei fans who specifically told me that they were going to be active stay inactive . . . then I shall go ahead and turn that subforum into an all-yaoi subforum. If that idea also flops, I'm turning that subforum into my dream crew-only subforum.

Again, I'm apologize.

Ahh... no biggie smile I just wanted to know, and yes KaiTaka is up and running, and my membership is confirmed smile Ohh.. and sorry for being so harsh, I'm just protective of my TyKa rofl  

Racoonalinn

Racoonalinn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:20 pm
Prodigious_girl
Racoonalinn

;-; Where's KaixMax??

Yes... Kai-Max... there is a story an AFF on that pairing, you might wanna read it smile PM me if you can't find it and I'll dig ya up a ling or two smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:47 pm
Racoonalinn
Prodigious_girl
Racoonalinn

;-; Where's KaixMax??

Yes... Kai-Max... there is a story an AFF on that pairing, you might wanna read it smile PM me if you can't find it and I'll dig ya up a ling or two smile
What's AFF?? Are you talking about Fanfiction?? ^_^ I wrote two KaixMax stories on FF.net. :3 They're so cute together!  

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Racoonalinn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 am
Prodigious_girl
Racoonalinn
Prodigious_girl
Racoonalinn

;-; Where's KaixMax??

What's AFF?? Are you talking about Fanfiction?? ^_^ I wrote two KaixMax stories on FF.net. :3 They're so cute together!

I'm talking about AFF, the website where you can post R rated and NC-17 rated fanfiction without getting banned for it smile  
Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games