Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Magic the gathering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play eather of the games listed below?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:40 pm
Does Anyone hear play YU-GI-OH Or magic the gathering? Ive resentley gotten it to it and I was hopeing some one would share there wisdom with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:53 pm
yeah, i played yugioh awhile ago, but, no i haven't played magic yet. I heard it's good.  

fallenangel704

thebeebop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:56 pm
i play YU-GI-OH xd
the only advice i realy have is to play stratgey(sp?)
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:01 pm
I used to play Yu-gi-oh... and I had an ex who taught me a little bit about Magic the Gathering, since he's done it all...  

Oterys

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:16 pm
Wow. Im surprised im the not the only one that plays hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:53 pm
I used to play with pokemon cards. rofl xd I had Charzard so I could whip everyone's behind. rofl ninja

Lexiegirl

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:38 pm
*here...

>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:57 pm
I've played Magic since Mirage (I was waaay young), but more or less quit because the new sets are lame. I still keep up to date with strategy and new cards...Want to piss people off and win? Use a land destruction or control (counterspell) deck. Want to make friends and influence people? Use the new cards because then you're trendy.
Get out while you still have any bit of sanity.  

Silenus Slade

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Silenus Slade
I've played Magic since Mirage (I was waaay young), but more or less quit because the new sets are lame. I still keep up to date with strategy and new cards...Want to piss people off and win? Use a land destruction or control (counterspell) deck. Want to make friends and influence people? Use the new cards because then you're trendy.
Get out while you still have any bit of sanity.
yah dude it gets addictive i thought i'd just pick it up in 4th grade (oddesy set was new) and now here i am 5 years later and too many cards to count, it drains the f*** out of your wallet. but if you like it stay with it im just warning you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:54 am
I used to play YU-GI-OH with some people awhile back, but sometime during last year my deck and a bunch of cards where taken and lost/distroyed by my brothers.

I'm waiting for parental action to take place (because I spent a hell of a lot on those cards), but I doubt it will happen.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:41 pm
I used to play YGO, but I sold my cards.
I still collect Pokemon and Magic though. On band trips I bring my Magic deck (since nearly all the band plays it) but yeah, it's really expensive. There's a store in town that sells individual rare Magic cards, but I've got college to save up for. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:17 pm
I prefer magic the gathering over yugioh its alot more challenging  

Kenshin Kasai

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:07 pm
magic cards are the devil

I used to give my crew underlings a half hour break before thair hour lunch.
This was suppost to be time so they could go home and make food and bring it back.
Instead they would go up into the catwalks and play magic cards for the entire time, and then refuse to go back to work until the game was done, and then b***h about how hungery they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:18 pm
Nevira Shadowfire
I used to play YGO, but I sold my cards.
I still collect Pokemon and Magic though. On band trips I bring my Magic deck (since nearly all the band plays it) but yeah, it's really expensive. There's a store in town that sells individual rare Magic cards, but I've got college to save up for. sweatdrop
Wow. were do you live. I have a ravicna deck And Im looking to buy more. theres no place to buy them were I live. I got to get them at target and stuff. But there are only boosters packs.  

zabura_kakashi

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff