Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
? about the Sims bustin out ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:38 pm
Who has the sims bustin out (for ps2) I have it, but my people cant get married! It's not a choice! I dont know what to do! Is it one of the things i unlock? I have a family under free play and the bustin out version on the game and no one can get married.... it makes me sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:45 pm
I think it's because that in freeplay mode, the fruttis and the tuttis both have a full house each. Therefore they cannot get married to each other just yet- not to mention that Maxis put them there for your main sim to get married- fall in love with any other NPC that you can have as a roomie and you're not allowed to get married or even have kids at all.

My advice for when the time comes is to move out the family with all of the girls (after deleting and selling every part of their home) and delete all the girls, except for Ginger, because all of the girls are totally editable in every way and Ginger has the best stats since in the game, if the person has more than 25 personality stats, then you can customize it so that you can have unlimited personality stats. I, personally, like to make 'em 10 for everything except for outgoing (which is at zero). Then you can edit them in any way, shape or form that you want. If you want a recommendation for male sims, then let me know.  

Zwiebelsaft!

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:20 pm
What if i make the family where the 2 people already live in the same house? Its still not a choice, even out of free play mode...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:52 am
Kittyprincess190
What if i make the family where the 2 people already live in the same house? Its still not a choice, even out of free play mode...
There's your problem. The game already assumes that they're already married.  

Zwiebelsaft!

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:18 am
ohhh.... thanks! biggrin  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out