Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How evil am i?
  Very, very naughty...
  ehh... i've seen worse
  huh?
  You are acctually quite good.
  Bow down to Penguins for they shall lead us all!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:08 am
I was so bored one time i actually jumped through a window , everyone jumped up and i just stood up and raised my thumb that i was O.K.
I had to pay for a new window though. stare
and i had to go to the doctors since i had a piece of glass in my chest wich i noticed when some girl was screaming "OMG your bleeding!"
i think she was more upset then i was , i was just like "oh , i am? *looks* well waddayaknow , i am."
though ive never done something so stupid but amusing ever again i think.

or as far as i can remember not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:55 am
i scare normals all the time! fun  

Fire Panther

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:13 pm
I hate it when people just come right up to me talking about jesus, and crap. I usually just stare at them and say, "Yea well if Jesus love's me, why is the devil after your soul. I can see him.." Least that scare's then away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:07 pm
Why not?
Walking at night through the streets appearing suddenly from the darkness. Many times I've made some cupples in love run away or go away very fast and killed it's romantic atmosphere twisted

Strzyga

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:13 am
I hate being around normal ppl, like preps and the popular guys/gurls..... stressed

They always look at me funny and say stuff like "You're too weird , did you come another planet??" or "Why don't you crawl back into the hell-hole you came from...." 0o?!?!?! [inner demon: evil stressed scream ]

I'm always sarcastic about their ways too, they're just a bunch of dumb bleach-blondes, skanks, whores, and such......
Or, I retaliate by saying, "Nice attitude, where'd you get it? Goodwill?" and "Hell-hole?? Yeah, I live in the hell-hole you call your basement....." [scares the s**t outta them... xd ]

I also hate it when stupid normals finally think goth is cool, and exagerate on dressing like us and acting like us too......... [WAAAY too obvious for the REAL goths to notice....... talk2hand ]

They need to butt out of our lives and jus stick with their preppy, happy, rich, bleach-blonde lives......... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:19 am
Night Time Rocks!!!!!! twisted pirate

Its the only time we can get GREAT revenge on the ppl we hate the most!!!!!!!

example: Write a note in the best guy hand-writing you can and slip it into a preppy girl's locker, tell her that gushy romantic s**t and ask her to meet you in the park/cementary at midnight. She takes the bait, and scare the living s**t outta her so she runs like hell!!!!! twisted twisted

The next day bang on her locker and ask her, "Aw, have a rough night?" [LoL/Lmao] whee xd rofl  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

strawberry creamsicle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:49 am
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with scaring telemarketers. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm
Erm, "normals"?
How do you know those you are "scaring" aren't necessarily goths?
And, what makes goths not normal?

Genica Pussywillow

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:27 pm
[Rosetta Stoned]
Erm, "normals"?

[I mentioned quite a bit of this in my post earlier, so I'll keep your tangent going...]

And what makes non-goths normal?

Also, how can you expect respect from "normal" people if you intentionally try to scare them or freak them out?

I'm tired of hearing immature, young goths complaining "I hate when people say I'm goth for attention" or "I hate when people stereotype goths as evil/scary/mean", yet whenever someone bothers them they "act evil and try to convince them that I want to kill them so I can scare them away".  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:28 pm
GilAskan
I avoid scaring non-goths (I wouldn't exactly call most people "normal". Most people have some fetish...) as much as possible. Acting scary or morbid only re-affirms stereotypes about goths. And if the people can tell you're lying to scare them, it'll re-affirm the "they only do it for attention" stereotype about goths.

QFE  

GilAskan
Crew

Taconius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:12 am
As a Christian goth, I think I often perterb those people who hand out pamphlets at the mall. I'll be wearing all black with pyramid studs around my shirt collar and holes in my pants, being loud and winking at pretty little old grandmas. When they ask us "Have you found the Lord" or whatever, I'm like "Yeah, I don't need one." and all my blue jeans and white tee wearing homies will be like "******** that s**t! SATAN!!" Simple, undeniable proof that assuming makes an a** out of you and me and my friends will let you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:22 pm
GilAskan
[Rosetta Stoned]
Erm, "normals"?

[I mentioned quite a bit of this in my post earlier, so I'll keep your tangent going...]

Also, how can you expect respect from "normal" people if you intentionally try to scare them or freak them out?

I'm tired of hearing immature, young goths complaining "I hate when people say I'm goth for attention" or "I hate when people stereotype goths as evil/scary/mean", yet whenever someone bothers them they "act evil and try to convince them that I want to kill them so I can scare them away".

I really do agree with this.

I try my best to be a polite and well-mannered lass, and I'm trying to do my part to turn the negative sterotypes about goths around. The only times I scare people are unintentional, since some are so quick to judge me based on my attire and think that theres some sort of malintent involved whenever I try and help them out (though I am well aware that in dressing the way I do I am very likely to be pre-judged by others). However, I hate it when people run around thinking "Oh! I'm so gothy! 'Tis my divine mission to go out and scare the non-goths!". You're doing nothing to improve the image of the Gothic subculture at all...

If you really want people to stop thinking that you're a malice person, or somone who is only dressing gothy for attention, for the sake of the gods, try to act out against some of the negative sterotypes instead of trying to reinforce them!  

DreamerSpirit

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:47 pm
I don't try to scare anyone, just open my eyes really wide and say weird s**t...
"BRING THE PANCAKE!"
"YOU CAN'T BREATHE THIS, CAN YA?! *blows really hard*"

And other quotes as well.
Personally, just the "WTF" look on their face is just as satisfying as a scared look. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:16 am
DreamerSpirit
GilAskan
[Rosetta Stoned]
Erm, "normals"?

I really do agree with this.

I try my best to be a polite and well-mannered lass, and I'm trying to do my part to turn the negative sterotypes about goths around. The only times I scare people are unintentional, since some are so quick to judge me based on my attire and think that theres some sort of malintent involved whenever I try and help them out (though I am well aware that in dressing the way I do I am very likely to be pre-judged by others). However, I hate it when people run around thinking "Oh! I'm so gothy! 'Tis my divine mission to go out and scare the non-goths!". You're doing nothing to improve the image of the Gothic subculture at all...

If you really want people to stop thinking that you're a malice person, or somone who is only dressing gothy for attention, for the sake of the gods, try to act out against some of the negative sterotypes instead of trying to reinforce them!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. When I walk around sure I get stared at but its natural for people to look at that which is unfamiliar to them. When people come up to you and ask questions, don’t yell at them or give them some snotty remark just be kind and smile. I am constantly getting complements and questions from people about how I look. Strike up a conversation with the person. I cant count how many times people have asked about my boots, 5 inch victim heel fetish boots, and yes it can get old after a while but I bring it on myself. I have met some great people though sudden questions and remarks. All of them tell me that they have better opinions about those who dress gothy. Ok I’ll stop. I could ramble on about this for hours.  

Lady Detarra

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces