Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:40 pm
It's an auto-ban on Gaia, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:27 pm
ilovemycat5, your post was uncalled for and has been deleted. If you have a problem with something another Guild member has said, contact me about it, or contact them privately.

On-topic, why can't non-Flash games be added to Favorite Games? It's rather annoying.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

dolphinSYJ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:46 pm
I have been angry about this thing for a long time: Why doesn't Neopets let us have more that 4 pets? Even being able to have just 5 pets would be fine with me! And I know some people, probably a lot of people, agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:43 pm
I'll be sujesting about the Favorites. 3nodding

Cassidy - Neopets creators are veary demanding that it stays 4 pets ownly. crying No matter how many times we ask and give them good reasons. They are not going to change it. I'm not shure there reasons behind it though. Though this issuse has been talked about at meatings. But what they've said, I can't talk about it. neutral  

DreamDrop_Riku

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250

Aimers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:52 pm
dolphinSYJ
I have been angry about this thing for a long time: Why doesn't Neopets let us have more that 4 pets? Even being able to have just 5 pets would be fine with me! And I know some people, probably a lot of people, agree.

You can though. You're allowed to have up to 5 accounts in the one email address; one main and four "mule" accounts. 5 x 4 is 20. So you can have a maximum of 20 pets.

Yeah, they won't be all in the same account, but I think 20 is more than enough. I'm happy with 3. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:35 am
This is a bit stupid, but I think neopets should be more interactive.

Like say you bought a gift box, you could then buy a ring and put it in the gift box and send it to a friend. Or write personalised messages in cards.

I know that would be really hard to do, and would take so much more coding, but it's just my opinion..  

sheep.go.RAWR

Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces