Holy Hot News, Batman! - UPDATED: 04/22/2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:40 am
1969 in my Head chartered a new subforum. It's the Chatterbox! This is where all non-gaming related discussions should be from now on wink I'll try to get everything moved in there...eventually -_-; This includes the new Introductions thread created by NCFTM!

If you also wish to charter a subforum, you must contribute 100% of the gold required. I will not accept trades of "equitable value" so that I would make the payment. After you make the contribution, you are to send me a PM with the ammount contributed and desired name(s) of the subforum(s). I will then verify that you made 100% of the contribution and create the subforum in accordance to the results.

Thank you ^_^

EDIT: I, 1969, updated the title of the home page so everyone knows there's an anoucement. Sorry, if you wish I had not done so. But I didn't realize this was a news thread until it was highlighted and I saw this last post. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:17 pm
Back by popular demand...!

Okay. Not really. I just finally did an...update? to the Nintendo Role-Play. You can blame an old acquaintance of mine. If you've posted a character, that character is probably fine. I just need detail added! As in, I need the skills section of your character completed! Please crying

The first post is officially up, so you might be able to see where this story will go. The advantage always goes to those who play longer, but those who join later still can catch up to have fun!  

Edymion
Captain

Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas