Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
so tell me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night_Class

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:10 pm
wat interests you about the Hary potter books the genre, characters or jus the way the suspence is in the books  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Neko_Sey 27
wat interests you about the Hary potter books the genre, characters or jus the way the suspence is in the books
gonk come on people is just a simple question  

Night_Class

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:34 pm
I like it ALL!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:29 am
i would have to say the characters  

shlup

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 am
I like how I can escape reality through the books.
Living a life in the HP realm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 pm
I dislike reality, so HP is an awesome escape from reality and everything about the series is awesome.  

covo

Night_Class

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:44 pm
evil_black_cat
I like it ALL!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hehe good response xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
i love harry potter because it is fun to talk about and it is a fun subject to be hooked to
there is suspense, love, action, comedy, fantasy, fictin/non-fiction nd basically every part of a great book or movie there can be
i love it
its so so interesting wanting o know what is going to happen to harry next
and if harry and hermione are ever going to hook up and finally become an item
sorry to those ron/hermion fans but its all about harry and hermione

you see
harry comes with debate subjcts also
you just gotta love it
heart heart heart  

sandflea

Kanami Hanaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:36 pm
I like everything about Harry Potter...Maybe cuz I wish I was a witch and I wanna live at Hogwarts...and I do love teh characters also...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:12 pm
Personally, the story is fun to get lost in. The characters have always been people that I could relate to. The problems that they go through are problems that you can relate to.

I love it all too though. I have always been in love with Harry. Ever since the first time that I read it. Everything about it makes me smile. I love the way that she wrote it.

All the characters play a part. And I love that, the whole time, in every book. Malfoy is so fun to hate and Ron is so cute and funny everytime. The twins make me laugh all the time. Hermione is so sweet and smart, she seems like the kind of person you just want to sit down and have a conversation with. I left Harry out because he is a lot of things to me, LOL.

The Harry Potter series is just a truely amazing series. I love them to peices.

DivineBlindSoul

Night_Class

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:03 am
i started reading the harry potter boks when I was about 13 eek it was okay at first but once i got the the second book i was all over the characters and the suspence in it i just couldn't let go o fthe book. I was very sad whene the teacher took it away from me i just had to finish it so what i did is that i got into her file abinet and got the book back from her and kept on reading it... i really like it alot because of the suspence in it but other than that its the fantasy in it that i really really like rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:48 am
Lookit! I got my wand!

I think it's the fact that I can really get into it and picture the action so well. I always feel a little sad when I finish one of the books, then I go right back and start at the beginning. I can't stand not reading them for too long! I must have read the books about a million times each by now. XD lol

I also like the characters. JK really develops them well, and you can feel them. It's like you can really picture them real. And if one dies, you've gotten to know them so well that you cry with them.

Her books are awesome!  

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:04 am
Moi?
It has to be that I like to read stories mixing reality with some super natural things without making it seem normal.(Which makes me dissapointed, like TV-series with the "toilette-girl").

The story starts pretty much as you would expect with introducing standard elements and adding on important layers until Book 5(where Harry and the others were godmodding a bit too much if y9ou compare to book 6 where they had a plausible reason) and actually making the school and its subjects pretty much beliveable.

Other things I like about the books is how feeling can grow attached to some characters(Umbridge being the favorite hate-object just like Annie from "Misery" and Luna the favorite like-object.)

More after the weekend when I have collected my thoughts. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:36 am
Never really thought about it...the character development is great. Maybe that's it. And the suspense of not knowing what the heck will happen next  

Gainsborough-Aerith

pajama monkey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:33 pm
IT HAZ MAGICZ IN IT.

Duh.

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items