Spirit guides? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Defenestrated23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:10 pm
Hrmm, I'm not sure what to say on this.

If it is in fact your spirit guide, it would present itself to you, not flee from your line of sight. It would also most likely try to communicate with you, as that is a spirit guide's purpose: to give guidance.

IMHO, what most people call a "spirit guide" is really just their higher-vibrational selves ("soul self" if you will) making a connection down to the physical.

As for your phantom cat, I doubt it would be your former pet, because the spirits of animals that passed on usually make contact through tactile or auditory senses. There are a lot of things that it could be, although I highly doubt it is dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Defenestrated23

IMHO, what most people call a "spirit guide" is really just their higher-vibrational selves ("soul self" if you will) making a connection down to the physical.
Hell yes. I've figured out quite a while ago that my guardian angel is part of my own psyche. It's gotten to a point where I don't even talk to him any more, I think I may have assimilated his voice into my own mind... sweatdrop  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Kakure Basho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:25 pm
I think everyone has their own little interpretations of spirit guides and exactly what they are---but I think thats what makes things interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:59 am
Is it possible for our guides to be the subconcious spirits of real people? I saw a man a couple weeks ago who looked almost exactly like my spirit guide... we passed him on the highway... I've never heard of this happening before, but I know it was him because he seemed to recognise me when we passed.... and I had a profound feeling of where he was driving to, and that we were supposed to see each other. Maybe we weren't meant to meet until the next life, and this sighting was meant to reassure that. I don't know... what do you think? What would you do if you saw your guide in human form?  

Lila Malvae

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces