Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Wierd feeling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:54 am
Card388
Hear Missile expansions?

I think he means he would hear the sound that you hear when you get a missle expansion.

[.pot pie.]
somthing like that happened to me before, i saw a chozo ghost staring at me. I stared at it for awhile, then i blinked and it went poof.

Chozo ghosts are cool. Your lucky dude. You don't get visited by things that would WANT to kill you.

On an interesting side note, something even more creepy happened about a week ago. It was, of course, at night. Except I was wide awake this time. I was watching TV at the time, when there was a sudden surge of electricity that caused all the lights, TV, everything electrical suddenly switch off. Thankfully, they all came back on after just 2 seconds. That wasn't what freaked me out though. I to the room where my Gamecube was and saw that(scary music) it was on. eek Ok, so it wasn't as scary as last time. I reached over to turn it off when another surge of power came agian. Everything turned off, EXCEPT for the Gamecube(Seriously, it didn't). And if that wasn't enough, I heard that damn laugh agian, except it sounded like it was coming from behind me. I turn around, and(I'm being totally serious here) I saw what looked like the outline of Dark Samus! gonk I waited for the power to come back on, but it didn't. So I switched off my cube, and the lights turn back on at the same time. When I turned around, Dark Samus was gone.

So, this could lead to 1 of 2 explanations. 1. My copy of Metroid Prime 2 Echoes happens to be some sorta gate and Dark Samus wants out. Or 2. Scary things just seem to go on when the lights go off mysteriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:27 am
LOl ok well i mead a Joke once that like i got a coka cola can and i play the music for getting a new item  

Card388
Vice Captain

Nekokoneco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:30 pm
Last night I was playing Zero mission, I was in Tourian. It was late at night and I swear I saw a metroid fly by. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:28 pm
UPDATE!!: Last night, I heard Fission Metroids forming. This morning, I saw Dark Samus with her helmet off and an Ing at the corner of the wall in puddle form.  

Momoko Tama

The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces