Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Ask Warrior Thread!!1!!111ONE!!???? (READ FIRST PAGE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:31 am
bohemian_wild_child
Better questions? Like what?

Something better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:44 pm
Ok, why is it that a vast majority of Australians like to drink Bundy Rum when it is a vile tasting rum drink?

Better question?

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:20 pm
bohemian_wild_child
Ok, why is it that a vast majority of Australians like to drink Bundy Rum when it is a vile tasting rum drink?

Better question?

ahem WS me and Streek loves our bundy, it's not vile!! you're vile!!

WS mah love why do we as women have a bajillion earrings but usually rotate the same 3 pairs?? and why is it that men would rather spend time with their cars, then with us??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:42 am
nrasjaa
bohemian_wild_child

Better question?

ahem WS me and Streek loves our bundy, it's not vile!! you're vile!!

WS mah love why do we as women have a bajillion earrings but usually rotate the same 3 pairs?? and why is it that men would rather spend time with their cars, then with us??

i dont know.

And because no matter what you do, cats will never leave you, complain, or ask "do i look fat in this"  

WarriorShadow

Chizxa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:24 am
why does my duck hiss?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:44 am
Chizxa
why does my duck hiss?

There is a rare mental conditions that some ducks have called "Speciesconfusion" It makes them believe they are either a Cat, or a dog. Yours would have the Cat version.  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 am
WarriorShadow

i dont know.

And because no matter what you do, cats will never leave you, complain, or ask "do i look fat in this"

but but what if you.... bloody boys and their stupid cars!! scream in mah next life i wanna be a sexy car 3nodding

ws why is it that we get bored??  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:01 am
nrasjaa
WarriorShadow

i dont know.

but but what if you.... bloody boys and their stupid cars!! scream in mah next life i wanna be a sexy car 3nodding

ws why is it that we get bored??

It's our minds way of saying "Time to get drunk ya lazy git."

Nah.

in all seriousness, it is the Driving force behind evolution, We get bored, thus we explore, we imagine, we create.

etc etc etc.  

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:11 am
rhi why is it that i love this thread?? why is it that i can't enough of this place?? why is it that bunnah is the best in the world??  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff