Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bar Joke
  LawlLawl
View Results

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:46 am
A blind man walks into a bar and says "Hey bartender do you want to hear a blone joke?" Then the man next to him said "Hey before you tell that joke I should tell you, the bouncer is a 6 foot 6 blond, the bartender is a black belt and a blond, the guy next to you is blond and I'm also blond. Are you sure you still want to tell the joke?" The blind man then said, "No, I don't want to have to explain it 10 times."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 am
WARNING IF YOU GET OFFENDED DONT CONTINUE READING
a rich man and a poor man were talking, and the poor man asked the rich man what he got his wife for christmas.the rich man said "A corvette and a diamond necklace" the poor man said "why did you get her 2 presents?" the rich guy tells him " because if my wife doesn't like the necklace she can drive her new car to take it back, what did you get your wife" he asks the poor man. "slippers and a d***o" the poor man replies "why did you get her those 2 presents?" asks the rich man "because if she doesn't like the slippers she can go F*ck herself."  

BigJammer
Vice Captain

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:32 am
Bar Jokes

*Jammer's Favorite Joke*
There were three men in a bar. All three were sitting at the bar stool and one got up to use the bathroom. The other two men started talking. One man said, ''So what's new in your life?'' The other responded, ''Well I just found out my son got a promotion. He used to be a janitor at the bank and now he is an executive. On top of that there's someone special in his life. He just bought his new love a brand new Lexus.''

The other man says, ''My son also got a promotion and he has decided to settle down. He bought his new love a new house on the beach.'' The third man comes back from the bathroom. He looked kind of upset so the other two men asked what's eating him. He responded, ''I just found out that my son is gay. The good part is his lover bought him a brand new Lexus and a new house on the beach.''
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bar jokes, gotta love them. When you're drunk enough you'll spill anything out.... anything.

WARNING! THESE JOKES ARE INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
DO NOT BECOME OFFENDED BY THEM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:49 pm
A guy met this girl in a bar and asked, "May I buy you a drink?". Looking back unimpressed at the man she replies, "Okay, but it won't do you any good." A little later, he asks, "May I buy you another drink?"

"Okay, but it still won't do you any good." He invites her up to his apartment and she replies, "Okay, but it won't do you any good." They get to his apartment and he says, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want you for my wife." She says, "Oh, that's different. Send her in."

Rea Bugs
Crew

haloshatterer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:12 am
too good lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:26 am
two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducked.  

the strange aura

Crono Genthe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:29 pm
A rabbi, a pirate, a man in drag, a horse, and a blonde woman all walk into a bar at the same time.

The bartender watches them all come in and asks "What, is this some kind of joke?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:10 am
BigJammer
Bar Jokes

*Jammer's Favorite Joke*
There were three men in a bar. All three were sitting at the bar stool and one got up to use the bathroom. The other two men started talking. One man said, ''So what's new in your life?'' The other responded, ''Well I just found out my son got a promotion. He used to be a janitor at the bank and now he is an executive. On top of that there's someone special in his life. He just bought his new love a brand new Lexus.''

The other man says, ''My son also got a promotion and he has decided to settle down. He bought his new love a new house on the beach.'' The third man comes back from the bathroom. He looked kind of upset so the other two men asked what's eating him. He responded, ''I just found out that my son is gay. The good part is his lover bought him a brand new Lexus and a new house on the beach.''
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bar jokes, gotta love them. When you're drunk enough you'll spill anything out.... anything.

WARNING! THESE JOKES ARE INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
DO NOT BECOME OFFENDED BY THEM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

rofl rofl rofl  

Shadow_Qween

Identity99

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:39 pm
Crono Genthe
A rabbi, a pirate, a man in drag, a horse, and a blonde woman all walk into a bar at the same time.

The bartender watches them all come in and asks "What, is this some kind of joke?"

That is official my favorite bar joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:05 am
this guy walks into a bar and sees this gorgeous women. he walks over to her and asks if he can buy her a drink. she replies: WHAT NO I WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!! and walks off. the guy is embarrassed by all the stares hes getting. about half an hour later the same women walks back in and goes up to him and explains that shes a psychiatrist and wanted to see how he would respond. his response: WHAT, FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS FOR A b*****b!!!  

Adaghar

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:54 pm
A guy walks into a bar, he said "Ouch"  
Comedy Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash