Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celebrities

View Results

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:23 am
Entertainment & Celebrities

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Santa? Nothing, they both leave children's bedrooms with empty sacks!If it has to do with T.V., Movies, Music, Celebrities or Some Famous it better go here  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:25 am
Why couldn't G-Unit get on the Bus?
Because they didn't have 50 cent...lol stupid buit funny  

BigJammer
Vice Captain

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 am
-+--+-How do you know Courtney Love is a bad parent?
The court is concidering letting Michele Jackson raise her kid.

What do Courtney love and a convertable hav in common?
Its easy to get their tops off.

What do Michel Jackson and a Kmart have in common?
Boys clothes half off.

What do Michel Jackson and a McDonalds have in common?
Ten year old nuggets and 50 year old buns

-+--+-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:29 am
A man walked into a cowboy bar and ordered a beer just as President Clinton appeared on the television. After a few sips, he looked up at the television and mumbled, "Now, there's the biggest horse's a** I've ever seen." A customer at the end of the bar quickly stood up, walked over to him, and decked him.

A few minutes later, as the man was finishing his beer, Hillary Clinton appeared on the television. "She's a horse's a** too," the man. This time, a customer at the other end of the bar quickly stood up, walked over to him, and knocked him off his stool. "Damn it!" the man said, climbing back up to the bar. "This must be Clinton country!"

"Nope," the bartender replied. "Horse country!"  

BigJammer
Vice Captain

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:30 am
One night, a Delta twin-engine puddle jumper was flying somewhere above New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, the Dali Lama, and a hippie. Suddenly, an illegal oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.

Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.

Bill Gates rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am the world's smartest man. The world needs smart men. I think the world's smartest man should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped. The Dali Lama and the hippie looked at one another. Finally, the Dali Lama spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."

The hippie smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry, pop. The world's smartest man just jumped out wearing my backpack."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:58 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl they are soooooo good rofl rofl rofl rofl  

haloshatterer
Vice Captain

Lil Miss Minx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:34 am
i agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:34 pm
i have a slightly different version of that plane/parachute joke  

haloshatterer v2
Captain

Unforgiving Tactician