Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What the?? Is this a bug?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Ok so my students are going to their final exam Steve goes 1:15 p.m. Katie goes and gets their at 1:45 p.m. exam is at 2:00 p.m. and when they come home it says Steve missed the exam O_O BUT HE WENT EARLY!?!?! He got a B and Katie (who went later) got an A- can someone tell me what is the problem?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:44 pm
It is glitch I had the same problem. Go to Maxis's main webpage, and look for a patch. The problem is his normal class is at the same time as his exam (or happens during his exam). So mister smart sim decides for himself it is better to not miss a class then to miss his final exam sweatdrop . I will link it when I get to work around 11 pm.  

Late Shift

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:31 am
Late Shift
It is glitch I had the same problem. Go to Maxis's main webpage, and look for a patch. The problem is his normal class is at the same time as his exam (or happens during his exam). So mister smart sim decides for himself it is better to not miss a class then to miss his final exam sweatdrop . I will link it when I get to work around 11 pm.

What he said. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:59 pm
thats never happened to me before! I hardly ever have problems! i dont hink i ever did! now that i said that next time something bad will probably happen.... sweatdrop  

Kitties_at_the_disco

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff