Submit

Did you put down Jedi as your religion? :D
  YUSH! <3
  Nu. D:
  Nope... I want to though! But... I sent it allready. >.O
View Results

P.R.I.N.C.3.S.5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:38 am
Well nothing very exciting happened for me. I just sat at my desk filling it out truthfully and the collector came and collected it 2 nights later. The end. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:35 pm
We filled ours out truthfully. APPARANTLY the census person came by this tuesday evening when both my fiance & I were home, didn't knock, didn't make any noise or sign that anyone came by & just left a card saying that no-one was home (not even "I'll be back on " just no-one was home)... wtf?

The card wasn't there when we got home, we didn't have any loud music on, we were both inside & we both heard the very soft knock of my fiance's sister when she came over 2.5 hours later... she's actually the one who found the card!

So we just decided that they can stuff themselves & we'll fill out the online version instead.

JewelsSparkle

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:06 am
My dad didnt let me fill it out.

I was sitting on the computer playing WorldOfwarcraft while my friend burnt Fable on Xbox then dad comes in and hands the form to my friend, my friend fills it out and hands it back, my dad loos at me, sniggers and leaves the room.

i was like "Yeah ******** you too old man, dont give a ******** about no damn census, I live under the radar.." *sniffles, feels left out*

I WANT TO FILL ONE IN GOD DAMNIT.

Was it fun?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:07 am
Oh also the Religion is Jediism

It's a real religion, with real followers, and i do so beleive they will go to war if given the right insentive.  

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:58 am
Why didn't you fill it out?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:17 pm
I wanted to put down Esperanto as the Language spoken at home

But Could not get away with it  

Ozumou

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items