Soul the demon

LemonManX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:57 am
Roy is not a speed type character.

Marth's speed > Roy's

Also where is Sheik?

*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:27 am
my favorite speed character would be sheik, but since you forgot sheik, id have to say fox, because i don't consider falco or marth "speedy"  

Dynasty_77

LemonManX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:51 pm
Marth's got enough speed, I mean his attacks a pretty fast *points at f-air* lol, good ol' f-air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:27 pm
yeah, but thats a move, name one person who doesn't have at least one speedy move, i meant in general, so i consider marth to be a midd speed floaty type, like samus, omg samus has a d-tilt thats fast!?!!(sarcasm, just had to point out her amazingly fast move that is not enough to make her a speedy gal)  

Dynasty_77

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:44 pm
Dynasty_77
yeah, but thats a move, name one person who doesn't have at least one speedy move, i meant in general, so i consider marth to be a midd speed floaty type, like samus, omg samus has a d-tilt thats fast!?!!(sarcasm, just had to point out her amazingly fast move that is not enough to make her a speedy gal)

Marth does have the second fastest dash in the game. And Marth is not a floaty. Neither is Samus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:40 pm
wow, and i suppose bowser is not a heavy fast faller then huh, unless u consider jiggs and kirbs to be the only floty's in the game, yea they are way floatier then marth or samus, but have u seen marth and samus fall comepared to anyone else? besides kirbs and jiggs, they are probably the floatiest, maybe not pika pichu or ness...but who plays them...jk, idk imo i still consider marth to be pretty floaty along with samus  

Dynasty_77

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:39 pm
Holy cow, people! Falco pwns! But Fox pwns too! And Roy is more of a middle character. Young Link is a speed character. And yeah, why isn't Sheik in here? Also, Roy is NOT a speed character! He's a middle class/power character! Vote for him somewhere else!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 pm
Dynasty_77
my favorite speed character would be sheik, but since you forgot sheik, id have to say fox, because i don't consider falco or marth "speedy"

Falco's attacks are fast, and he's definitely not slow at all...plus, he's pretty powerful. Not many people use Captain Falcon in Melee, do they?  

elf_hero66

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 pm
elf_hero66
Dynasty_77

Falco's attacks are fast, and he's definitely not slow at all...plus, he's pretty powerful. Not many people use Captain Falcon in Melee, do they?

stare  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces