Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anything I can do?
Nah
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
There sure is, and I know just what too!
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:18 am
Today is my birthday, and it is the day it started hunting me. It woke me up at 3 something this morning.

I have known numerious spirits that hae been in my room, even a demon once, but those were all cleansed. My friend, a Wiccan, Is the only thing usually in my room now, he's a very nive spirit and he cleans anything that I want out.

Today I was watching some ghost show, it was kinda a dare for me since im a chicken. After the show, I heard noises of birds churping and nature, but I also heard something else I cant describe, like something beating something else, I noticed several scratches on both of my arms. When I told what ever it was to scratch agian, it did. I got serveral shivers and it moved parts of my body. Right now its in here, and its gripping one of my arms I feel. I dont know who it is, or what it wants. I dont mind a spirit in my room, but when it begans to harm and threaten me, we now have a problem. I want to cleanse it but if you cleanse certian sprirts or demons out, they'll seriously do something bad to you. I've dealt with thise type of thing, but I've never had one scratch me or anything. Is there anything that anyone suggest I do to identiy it or something?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:44 pm
QueenCrystal
Today is my birthday, and it is the day it started hunting me. It woke me up at 3 something this morning.

I have known numerious spirits that hae been in my room, even a demon once, but those were all cleansed. My friend, a Wiccan, Is the only thing usually in my room now, he's a very nive spirit and he cleans anything that I want out.

Today I was watching some ghost show, it was kinda a dare for me since im a chicken. After the show, I heard noises of birds churping and nature, but I also heard something else I cant describe, like something beating something else, I noticed several scratches on both of my arms. When I told what ever it was to scratch agian, it did. I got serveral shivers and it moved parts of my body. Right now its in here, and its gripping one of my arms I feel. I dont know who it is, or what it wants. I dont mind a spirit in my room, but when it begans to harm and threaten me, we now have a problem. I want to cleanse it but if you cleanse certian sprirts or demons out, they'll seriously do something bad to you. I've dealt with thise type of thing, but I've never had one scratch me or anything. Is there anything that anyone suggest I do to identiy it or something?
well, ask it to leave. if that fails then tell it to leave. if that fails get your wiccan friend over there, he'll more than likely know what to do  

Akwila

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:58 am
I've never heard of cleansing a spirit/ghost before. But I certainly think that you should firmly tell your astral visitor that s/he is not welcome if s/he is going to cause harm to you, or your posessions (they seem to like ripping stuffies apart). If the spirit continues, tell s/he to leave, and that it is not welcome there ever again. Then I'd cleanse your room, and maybe try casting a circle around it to keep the nasty spirit away (you'd probably need to do that for a week or so to re-enforce it).

Oh, another thing I've heard about (though never tried) is to summon an animal guardian to scare the spirit away, and to guard your room for a couple nights to ensure the spirit doesn't come back.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:27 am
Well, I've had the occasional trouble with spirits, mostly leeches, but never anything that that could really affect me or my friends on a physical level like that thing is. From your description, it seems negative, not something that you'd like to keep around. If you want, I can adapt a ritual I wrote to get rid of a leech. It worked really well, and I can shift around the main part of it to fit whatever it is that you're having problems with. If so, PM me with some details. Best of luck with dealing with this thing  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:16 pm
Damn. That's no good. Well, definitely try and have your friend cleanse your living space. Why not put up wards while your at it. If it does become agressive then I will help you out. Okay?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:15 am
You ALL have very good suggestions, and I tried the cleansing, it worked, nothing's in my room now, but my Wiccan friend's presence. ^^; but, if there are any more suggestions, incase anything comes back and wants to have a fight o.o  

QueenCrystal

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:09 pm
One thing you need to do before trying to get rid of this thing is protect yourself. You can't do anything if you're being harmed, and fear can be crutial in an entity's control over people or situations. Try making yourself a protective amulet, and work on some visualiztions that are going to put a barrier between yourself and whatever it is. One I've often used and it's worked well for me is surrounding myself in light, white is often best, but blue or any other colour that you feel safe with will work. If it's really bad, I visualize myself in a bubble of it, but it can also work if it's like a second skin. Depends on how far away you want to keep it.

Once you've done this, start finding out what it is, what it wants, and how to get rid of it.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games