Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m. schiste13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:44 pm
lurichan
orosake
Ok, so we were driving back from the mall(school shopping), and We went out to eat.

On the way out, in the target parking lot, somone was wearing knee high combat boots, this was a girl, who had a shaved head, and a renissance festivel type blouse on.

My uncle was like, look at this freak, My grandma says, what is that a guy or a girl, thats ugly.

Hes like I don't know what that is, but they should shoot it.

My grandma then says, yeah ******** ugly people.

This makes me ******** mad, just because somone chooses a differnt style/life, dosen't mean that they are ugly, or shood be shot.

I cant wear my tripp pants no more, I cant dye my hair, I cant buy a hair straightener, and I cant have long hair no more.

Shes going to make me get it cut on wensday, shes going to make me get it super short. I wanted a fringe emo .

I hate my family.

Oh and by the way, I bought almost all my tripp pants/bondage pants/'goth' stuff. I cant wear any of it unless its a hoody/jacket/t-shirt....

I would have to say that I would have been rather upset with them if I was present. It's not really their place to judge other people, and if they are christian... well there are a few quotes for that, something about "let ye without sin cast the first stone" and "do not judge lest ye be judged as well". Yeah, I'm paraphrasing since I don't really want to try to look up rather famous general quotations. All I'm really saying is that they should be reminded of the values they perport to uphold if they are going to be so blatently against the teachings of their own religion (yes I'm making a general assumption here, but if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me).

not wrong at all. Nice post. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:45 pm
Its not like that.

I get drove, and picked up from school. When ever we go to the mall, she always walks slow, untill we get infront of hot topic. Then she basicly runs for her age.

She calls it the wierd store. She's like " I don't want you wearing those freaky deaky pants no more".

My dad tells me they make me look like a hobo. Im not allowed to go by myself in the mall, they are afriad I'll buy stuff from there that they don't like.

Its bullshit shes going to make me get my haircut, it looks fine how it is, its not even ugly. You know. Shes just retarded. I cant get a straitning iron, because shes afriad I'll get burned, and that I'll go to the hospital(rofl?)

Oh and Im not allowed to wear my armwarmers either(that I payed for).
I think she threw out my skateboard confused  

Bloodgasm

Hollis_The_Grim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:03 pm
yzzo.
That sux so much a**. confused
My situation isn't exactly the same. whee
My grandpa is dead and my grandma sticks up for me.for all the wrong reasons but I don't care.
She Says "let the girl be different"
Mostly cause she doesn't like those lil rich spoiled preps and uses me to scare them. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:07 pm
That's horrible!
okay, to some that might look very un-attractive
but how can they say that the person needs to be shot?!
Thats barberic!!!
sad  

AcidDropper

bellsouth12345

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:08 pm
My grandad is like that too. He went to visit a cousin of mine and my cousin is goth too and he has shoulder length dyed black hair. My grandad would call him a f** if he wore any color other than black 'cause he's that kind of person and since he wasn't wearing 'f**' clothes my grandad said he was a freak and that my uncle was wrong for letting my cousin dress that way.

I don't get to dress the way I normaly do when he's in town (he goes from state to state for some god-forsaken reason) and I have to dress 'like a lady'. I f***ing hate it. The only redeaming quality he posseses is that he gives me tons of cash for every holiday. I know that I'm shallow but I really don't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:48 pm
Run away. move in with a friend. disown your family.  

heartbrokenangel21

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:05 am
my mom usually makes comments such as
"hey look at that" (referring to the clothes)
"wow..I wonder where their parents are"

and now I dress like "them" and she hates it and tells me about jobs and first impressions.

I just say, if i dont get the job because of the way i dress, they'll just lose an opportunity to hire someone who knows how to work. I don't want to work for someone who judges me on clothing -_- (unless its good)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:29 am
Wow that is so incredibly stupid and closed-minded. If you don't mind me saying.

A human should have the right to do with themself as it pleases. That's why we have free-will, yeah?

I would have talked to that girl, she sounds like she has a lot of confidence and originaity.

As for your problem about being forced to conform, I'm sorry but I know how it feels. I am nowhere near as expressive via-clothing as I'd like. I'm not even allowed to wear black more than three times a week--oh and I just got these new toeless stockings. I wore them with shorts and my boots and my mom said:
"Erm...it's cute."
Me: "But?"
Mom: "Well you couldn't wear it to school..."
Me: "Why not?"
Mom: "Because it's too much like a costume."

I swear she'd rather have me be a slut than a goth--or at least an emo or punk for gawd's sake...

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:31 am
Iga-Ninja

and now I dress like "them" and she hates it and tells me about jobs and first impressions.

Oh if I had a dime for every time that conversation has fallen on my head...she flipped out about me wanting a second pierce on my right ear. She says she doesn't know what to do, she disagrees strongly, it'll close doors, it's permenent...yeah look, my ear-lobes close up if I don't put anything in them for a few weeks. It is not permenent. Even if it was, I know plenty of people with respectable jobs who have multiple piercings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 am
SarahArden
Iga-Ninja

Oh if I had a dime for every time that conversation has fallen on my head...she flipped out about me wanting a second pierce on my right ear. She says she doesn't know what to do, she disagrees strongly, it'll close doors, it's permenent...yeah look, my ear-lobes close up if I don't put anything in them for a few weeks. It is not permenent. Even if it was, I know plenty of people with respectable jobs who have multiple piercings.

A double piercing really isn't all that much of a big deal anymore overall. Now, say having piercings that go all the way up to the top of your cartiage might be a bit extreme and make getting work more difficult, just one additional set of holes in your ears really isn't all that strange. The great thing about piercings is you can always just not wear earings on any days that you want to go in for interviews. Sure you have little holes in your ears, but if your hair is down, and you just wear earings in the first set of holes, who is really going to pay THAT much attention to if you have second set of holes in your ears or not?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:59 pm
lurichan
SarahArden
Iga-Ninja

A double piercing really isn't all that much of a big deal anymore overall. Now, say having piercings that go all the way up to the top of your cartiage might be a bit extreme and make getting work more difficult, just one additional set of holes in your ears really isn't all that strange. The great thing about piercings is you can always just not wear earings on any days that you want to go in for interviews. Sure you have little holes in your ears, but if your hair is down, and you just wear earings in the first set of holes, who is really going to pay THAT much attention to if you have second set of holes in your ears or not?
Exactly what I was thinking.

People always say "body mod's don't get you jobs"(differnt guild I know, but this applys to goths too)

Take out the peircing during the interview. Afterwords, put it back in, go to the job with it in, because we all know in america people cant discriminate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:47 pm
...people like that make goths get aggresive....  

Fux this account

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces