O: really! DD:

Yeah. :<
why?  

helga.x

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:56 am
No rest for part-time Uni students. 3nodding

I plan to go up to Brissy at some time during the holidays and muck about with Chemmeh, Corbin, Eth and other Brisbanites. whee

Apart from that, it'll be study for my Trials. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:20 pm
ooohers...brisnyland meet n greet...huzzah!

I have five weeks of holidays and I'm not looking forward to it. I want to be doing soemthing constructive, ratehr then sittign on my butt gettign chunky.

ethuil

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:46 pm
I Might consider letting my sister drag me down town with her so that she can look at disgusting mini skirts while I stand around in my MM shirt getting glared at by passing people and laughing at preps who I hate oh so much. Oh, and maybe going on one of those little kids rides like this aeroplane in near BI-LO.

Then, she will drag me to the petshop where all I will do is admire the mice and look at prices of a cage for them. Then, she will probably drag me off to the pub where we get free drinks(non alcoholic dearies, I'm not an alcoholic just yet.) and we will wait for Sarah. Then I will drag them up the road and turn right at the lights and we will go into 'Comfortably Numb' and admire the tattoo's they we want to get and all the pentagrams, alters etc. Then we will get bored with that, or they will kick us out and we will head back to Station Square and they will drag me around Kliens(sp?), then we will go into Crazy Clatks and I will run around with deoderant and spray random peoples a**'.
After that, I will probably have finished the can of spray I will probably be forced to pay for it, unless I know the person who is on the register at the time.

Then, we will get hungry and either walk home or go to Donut King or somewhere like that and have random food fights. Throw the remainder of our food at people who we don't like. Meh, it's all good.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:27 am
2 more weeks to 2 months worth of holidays... am so looking forward to shutting myself in my room  

Chibimaiko

ethuil

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:52 pm
I'm looking forward to this 'said' meet n greet...more piccies to post in nyar. But i may be lucky and earn some much needed dosh over these holidays...i just got offereed a job. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:10 pm
ethuil
I'm looking forward to this 'said' meet n greet...more piccies to post in nyar. But i may be lucky and earn some much needed dosh over these holidays...i just got offereed a job. xd
whee I told you you'd get a job!!! What is it?  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:45 am
Right, I set up a thread as soon as I can get at least 2 of us to agree on a date. :<

Pants.

Yes indeed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:48 am
holidays i shall not have, i finish my tafe course next month, then im goin straight to full time work crying crying  

StreekG

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:20 am
My holiday's probably won't come until like September... But I'll be at a WEEK LONG PARTY then. xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:37 pm
StreekG
holidays i shall not have, i finish my tafe course next month, then im goin straight to full time work crying crying

completing all levels of tafe by next month? ah~ have yo been offered a FT job already?

<-- shall have a month worth of holiday halfway through june... if i decide to continue studying ft

frostings

Dapper Seeker

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers