Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Help me choose!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:59 pm
I want to buy an expansion pack for the sims2. But they've already come out with so many! Tell me, which expansion pack is the absolute best one? I'm only buying one. 3nodding

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:05 pm
I would choose nightlife.... it was my favortie. Pets sounds pretty good, but thats not out yet. I liked university too, but id still say nightlife is the best biggrin 3nodding blaugh  

Kitties_at_the_disco

cottonkandynb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:44 pm
Yep, I only have family and nightlife... and out of those two I'd say nightlife... Sims 2 was already good as it was though... my sister was the one who wanted to complicate things and get extensions.. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:20 pm
Thanks for the input. heart  

MinaTheRomanticNeko

Briannabo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:01 am
MinaTheRomanticNeko
I want to buy an expansion pack for the sims2. But they've already come out with so many! Tell me, which expansion pack is the absolute best one? I'm only buying one. 3nodding

Thank you!

User ImageUser ImageTotally a..

For me it'd either be Nightlife or Pets (coming out this fall)

..Gamer ChickUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:26 pm
Personally I don't like Nightlife that much, though the cars and photobooths are good. I think I'd like it if my computer was faster, but as it is to really get the good stuff out of it you have to go Downtown and the loading times just annoy me. Though I did love all the things that came with it.

I love university the most, loads of people get bored by it, but I find that it's a chance to spend more time with my Sims. Plus they get more skills and go into jobs higher up. But I love the whole Young Adult thing, I like to give my Uni Sims pink hair and revealing clothes and then tone them down a bit when the grow up.

OFB is really great too. Much more of a challenge than the other two I think, because building, running and maintaining a business is an ongoing thing. In nightlife the challenge is a Date, which if it goes well will last several hours and if it goes badly...well, it lasts just a couple. And University the challenge is to get them through with good grades, which is easy after a while. I don't know if I'll ever be so good at OFB that I can just sit back and let it run like I do with Uni. They're all fantastic though, I suppose it depends what sort of challenge you're looking for.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:37 pm
I would also say Nightlife. University is really great, but I don't use it quite as much as I do nightlife. The cars are especially nice...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:38 pm
I would say Uni as it adds a lot more game time. While fewer, and fewer of my sims go to collage its still nice to have it to go to.  

Late Shift

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff