Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Australian Help Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:24 am
Why the ******** do I always do this? Why am I always pushing people away from me? They try and help me, but I push them away and end up hurting them. I'm so sorry, please I'm sorry... Why do I do this? I can't take it anymore. I'm a ******** mess. Crying, chocking on tears. I'm such a s**t person. I don't deserve any of the friends I have. I do nothing but cause them s**t and then push them away. I know it's better for me to push them away because of the way I treat people, but I just end up hurting them. I just don't know what to do. I'm such a ******** failure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Melly, let others care for you. They obviously want to help you so let them. You're not causing them any issues as you're their (our) friend and we want you to be happy.  

Boffins

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:52 pm
The Troubles of WarriorShadow

Ok, here is the thing, as you all SHOULD know i have been up and down Australia all month, Alice to Adelaide, Adelaide to Barrow Creek, back to alice.

Now here is the problem, my Family is going on another Road trip, it is planned as Followed.

Port Augusta - 4 days
Adelaide - 3 - 4 days
Sydney - 1 week
Melbourne - 1 - 2 weeks
Sydney again - 3 -4 days
Canebera 1 - 2 days

Home.

Now i dont want to go, im too ******** exausted, but the things i could do while i am in these places are endless.

the only real thing that makes me want to go is i will be able to spend some time with my Cousin Ned (nickname), we dont get to hang out to often so it's great when i am able to hang out with him, other then that there is nothing going for this Road trip, im tired, im bitchy, my car needs a rest and it's just to ******** far away.

What do i do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:12 am
So this is a family trip? Are you allowed to get out of it? If so, I would ask your cousin if he wanted to come to your place for a while. It would be a b***h being exhausted and still having to drive around.

If I was in your position, I would tell my parents how I feel, tired n all then ask my cousin if he wanted to stay at my place for a bit. If they couldn't get here... mabye you could organize a visit in the near future, not right at the moment.

But I would sugest the easiest way to fix this is put it off for a few months! Then you'll be relaxed, rested and ready for a drive! biggrin  

Weylok

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:46 am
i have a really petty problem compared to everyone elses, so if you feel it's lame, you need not reply.

I found out yesterday that, after three semesters of taking German that, oops, it's not actually possible to do it as well as German. This is a pile of crap that my HoD (a wonderful bint of a woman named Cheryl Perrin) tried to feed me. To top it off, my marks will not count for anything, nor will they be included in any of my reports. They have been wiped clean from my enrollment as have my credit points, YET, I still am expected to pay the full $1,140 A SEMESTER for it this semester. Go ******** figure. All because. Why they could not tell me this when I asked about it a YEAR AND A HALF ago, I don't know.

Bints!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:10 am
Don't know how to really help you with that problem Eth, it's not exacly a section I know a lot about, but it sounds like your in a doozy of trouble. Sorry to hear. sad  

Weylok

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:39 am
Weylok
Don't know how to really help you with that problem Eth, it's not exacly a section I know a lot about, but it sounds like your in a doozy of trouble. Sorry to hear. sad

it does don't it... gonk  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces