Yes
  No
  I just dont give a s***
View Results

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:02 am
stormavencore
To be honest, I came from the US, and Australia is like heaven compared to what I came from. I mean, the crime rate is incrediably low, and well, I don't have to be as afraid on the street at night.

I live in Parramatta, and every time my husband and I go into the city, even at night, it doesn't seem so bad. I love living here <3

Oh, I imagine there are still some places in Australia you wouldn't want to be caughtwalking around at night in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:10 am
Pffft, its only a matter of time till Brisbane starts becoming like Sydeney. Geeze all the Sydney people have moved up here and turning Brisbane into a PC (politically correct) city... hmmm maybe I'm just being a dingus. But yeah I really hope that Brizzy still remains laid back in the furture. Hey better still Sydney should take a leaf out Brizzy's book. LAID BACK MAN. LAID BACK.  

Daisy Mai - 128K

The_Original_ChaCha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:02 am
At least we know Adelaide will never suffer like Sydney or the soon to be Brisbane. Cause Adelaides a hole xd

Im just kidding, im sure its a nice place 3nodding

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:10 am
lika_the_chacha
At least we know Adelaide will never suffer like Sydney or the soon to be Brisbane. Cause Adelaides a hole xd

Im just kidding, im sure its a nice place 3nodding

xd

No, I'm pretty sure it's a hole.  

WellzY
Crew

Aaila le stick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:14 pm
yeah australia really is going down the s**t hole. there have been 3 random bashings near be and someone set fire to my school, AND I LIVE IN THE NORMAL PART OF BRISBANE!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:26 pm
I had a friend put in hospital after walking around town late and bumping into bad peeps not too long ago. And Tasmanians arnt usually so aggro more..... emo. North east Tasmania has the largest youth suicide rate anywhere  

Shail Stonrend

darkness_conquerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 am
*sighs* i tried to stop someone in one of those riots. and they cut my face. crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:18 am
i just hope my live in tasmania wont be as bad as my sydney life  

darkness_conquerer

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:41 am
darkness_conquerer
i just hope my live in tasmania wont be as bad as my sydney life

Moved south for something a little quieter?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:58 pm
After living in Mt Druitt for 6 years, amazingly my eyes are still fairly innocent... we had little things happen to us, like the bin being set alight, and car windows smashed and a tyre stolen, but it really wasnt that bad... looking around the area at the destruction and poverty and such, its not hard to believe that the area is bad... But nothing has happened to me personally, or my family... oh, almost forgot. except for one thing. in year 6, i was assulted because i was apparently playing dumb. I actually didn't hear what the girl said!

.. now for my religious speil... you dont have to read this but i'd appreciate it...

Its been prophesised that all the earthquakes and terrorism and all those seemingly horrible and completely improbable things... well not really improbable... are because the world is shaking down a bit... Its been prophesised that this may be the shaking before the return of Jesus. Although i'm not sure if that is actually happening... But some time in the next few hundred years, tis believed...

end of religious speil.

Yeah, tis true that the cities are going to the dogs... And you have said in here that maybe the current teenage generation will change it...Hate to tell you but its mostly the teenagers that are doing the riots and the bashings and things like that. And the current 5-11 year olds wont change it either, becuase they learn from their older siblings and from their parents. Those role-models arent giving them a good example, theyre saying this is ok, that its RIGHT to be rioting and what not... So, if you follow that down, its only going to get worse... There are families like mine that are good and what not, and hopefully they'll start becoming more frequent... Like from what i'm reading of most of you guys, you are the start of that... Please do us all as Australians a favour, and bring your kids up to resist that kind of behaviour and beliefs... it might actually change the world!

end...  

Mistress-of-the-Chickens

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:54 am
All I can say is, Ya reckon?! rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:59 pm
YEAH Sydney has gone all s**t... it looks trashed.... the Government is wasted.... It's all just buildings with buissnessmen walking around. It looks so polluted compared to other parts of Australia i can't breathe their.  

RatSlave

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:36 am
Arabian Day Mare
Its been prophesised that all the earthquakes and terrorism and all those seemingly horrible and completely improbable things... well not really improbable... are because the world is shaking down a bit... Its been prophesised that this may be the shaking before the return of Jesus. Although i'm not sure if that is actually happening... But some time in the next few hundred years, tis believed...

Pffft, ideas about the 'apocalypse' have been hanging around for years and years and years and years. And Jesus has been coming for the last 1,500 years now.

I mean honestly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:18 am
Australia is taking in too many migrants from countries of lesser quality and they don't respect the rights of other citizens! the lebonese are going crazy in sydney for no reason at all! if Australia had tougher laws alot of this s**t wouldn't be happening and you'd be in a much safer positon!  

Maxymous

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces