Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
seeing things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:55 am
hi everyone hows it going?
ok well here is the situation: For years now I have been seeing a sparkle it could be compleatly dark in the room no light at all and I would still see it most of the time its just fleeting glipses but at times I'm able to stare at it for a few seconds and then ill blink and it will have vanished. Before you rants about how I should probably go see the doctore I already have for this problem. I have had a some tests done on my brain and I have seen an optomitrist and told him what was going on no one could find anything wrong or any reasons as to why I might be seeing this sparkle.
Now I was wondering is there any opinions from anyone here as to what it might be or if you have had a familure problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:06 pm
When I first began to see faeries, they only appeared as sparkles. It could be that they are what you see. It could also be something else... A spirit, like a Dragon, or something else. It could even be an elemental.  

Winter Black
Crew

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:10 am
well it just really trips me out when there is no light in the room and BAM a flash in the corner or something you know and i have no idea of what it is it also likes to show up when me and my b/f are having "alone time" go in for a kiss and bam im blind well not that sever but still. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:15 am
Ghosts do that, they're called orbs or light anomelies. It's a build up of energy when a ghost tries to manefest.
I doubt it'd be a dragon >.> just a ghost.

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Ghosts do that, they're called orbs or light anomelies. It's a build up of energy when a ghost tries to manefest.
this was along the lines of what i was thinking. but shouldnt other people be able to see them too if thats what it is?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:09 pm
mouseyanna
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
this was along the lines of what i was thinking. but shouldnt other people be able to see them too if thats what it is?

Not necessarily; not everyone sees ghosts the same way, and not everyone can see them. It may just be that you're a sensitive.

Or it may not be a ghost at all. I havea relative who's had their spirit guide manifest in a similar way; it may be someone's trying to get your attention. wink

The Bookwyrm
Crew

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:12 pm
Winter Black
It could also be something else... A spirit, like a Dragon, or something else. It could even be an elemental.

Just speaking from my own experience, I haven't seen dragons manifest like that. They either show up as they are, or you don't see them and simply feel them there. The dragons I've encountered have been a little fussy about how they appear. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:33 pm
Gypsy Blue
mouseyanna
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Not necessarily; not everyone sees ghosts the same way, and not everyone can see them. It may just be that you're a sensitive.

Or it may not be a ghost at all. I havea relative who's had their spirit guide manifest in a similar way; it may be someone's trying to get your attention. wink
well they sure got it hehe.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

ILuvEire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:34 pm
Someone posted about this somewhere else...dont know where....

It may not even be an entitiy...it could just be built up energythat just kinda says...well I think I shall manifest riiiiiight HERE, and FLASH theres a light!  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games