Submit

hehe... mokie's crazy...
  What is WRONG with you girl!? O_O
  hehe... *evil grin*
  Sweet mother of coffee, GOLD! *swipes*
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:38 am

"No, actually I wouldn't." Alice shook her head firmly. "I would like to have my child be born healthy but I would NEVER let ANYBODY mess with it's genetics! I would never be able to live with the fact that my child would be like that dirty fleabal over there! " She pointed Neko with tears of panic in her eyes and placed a hand on her belly.
"Isn't that right Duke?" Duke didn't really reply. He just didn't want Emma, who was clinging to his leg for support -and her shyness-, to grab him in the crotch accidentaly. He nodded, not realizing what Alice just said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:32 am
Bakura stared at Alice in shock for a moment. How intolerant can you get?
"Um... okay..." Bakura had no idea what to say.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:42 pm
Neko was about ready to protest the matter when Jounouchi intervened. "Alice, that was very cruel of you to say to my son! Are you suggesting that my son is no better than dirt?! So what if he's part cat, at least he's healthy! AT least he's happy and at least he won't judge people for the way they seem like you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 am
"I'm not saying he's no better than dirt, I'm saying I wouldn't want to have a child like that!" She was screaming now, and got Duke's full attention. "Jesus Alice, relax. Nobody will." he replied rolling his eyes.
Emma let go of her father's leg, and went over to Bakura's and clinged to his instead. She didn't like it when her daddy said 'Jesus'. Her teacher at school told her it was a bad thing.

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:34 am
"Listen, if you're going to use words that point out his differences, then you are no better than those who can't accept other races into their lives and communities, really. And it's not like I chose to do this to him, the state ultimately did, as he was under their care when his disease was found out, you should know that by now." Jounouchi commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:43 am
Alice was crying now. (pregnant = overemotional)
"I just don't want a child like that! I truly don't! It looks hideous, and you freak me out! You and Yug? You're ******** faggots! I hate faggots! It's disgusting! I want to get out of here! Duke, take me out of here!"

Duke raised a brow. He agreed Neko looked a little odd, but that was all he agreed on.. Especially seeing those nights he worked in that gay bar as a performer...Instead of just leaving , he turned to Jou. "She's being a little touchy with being pregnant and all..." His expression was apologizing.
Alice looked at him in amasement and then walked outside.
No matter how pregnant she was, she did need a smoke right now.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Bakura picked up Emma and balanced her on his hip, sighing in frustration.
"Sometimes I just wanna..." Bukura pantamimed punching something, looking annoyed at Alice. He sighed, looked over at Neko, and ruffled his hair.
"Don't listen to her... trust me, what she says shouldn't matter to you."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:52 pm
"As if I don't already realize that, should I inform Father as to where you've gotten to Dad?" Neko instead asked Jounouchi.

Jounouchi nodded, too furious at the moment to express himself in words, before he turned to head out to the car.... He didn't ask who was driving, instead he hopped into the passenger seat of his car and held up the keys for Bakura to catch. "Damn woman...."

Seto blinked, truely not understanding that woman's problem. "Ryou, don't bug her over it, she'll never learn until she admits that she has a problem." He pointed out the way he saw it from his point of view, watching first Neko then Jou- kun go outside.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:28 pm
Bakura nodded, leading Seto outside. "Looks like I'm driving... hold on Seto, I'm not a very careful driver." Bakura winked at the other, opening the other passenger door so Seto could sit in the back. Bakura called back to Serenity.
"I'll be home soon honey, call me if something happens 'kay?" Bakura climbed into the drivers seat, straped in, and shot out of the drive way. They were soon on the highway, pushing the speed limit, trying to get to Mokie as fast as they could.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:18 pm
Seto, from the moment the car left it's parking space to the time it took them to get to the front of the hospital was holding on for dear life. Jounouchi's yelling in his ears didn't help much either.

"Dear God, man, where'd you learn to drive, I don't even drive like that when I'm in a police chase!" Jounouchi yelled at the other as they whisked around the corner.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:22 pm
"Well sorry, how about you drive on the way home!" Kura called back, barely missing a van.
Finally they pulled up to the hospital, everyone's heartrates higher than normal. "Sorry bout that... let's go." Bakura said, climbing shakily from the car.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:05 am
Seto wasn't even sure he could climb out he'd been shaken up so badly.... He held onto his heart as he tried to calm it's racing. "Don't you EVER let him drive again while I'm in the car with you guys..." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:22 am
(( rofl i hope the others post stressed gah, this is getting annoying))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff