Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u hate kagome
  yes
  no
View Results

Kitty-Hankai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 pm
I love you man. I hate Kagome too. Inuyasha is mine, I'd go to call her a MAry-sue but... that's really kinda too mean to a Mary-sue.

-is still going to prove that she is one though-

Muwaha, things I hate about her.

-She's perfect! Seriously, she got good grades before, right?
-She has those friends, nice friends, she mooches a little too much, even I wouldn't do that.
-She screams Inu a million times a minute, really, it gets so annoying.
-She mastered archery too fast for my taste, even if she was the recarnation of a priestess, I wouldn't be able to master it that well.
-She annoys Inu and she acts like she's PMSing every other second, too much.
-totally has some of the same views as Sal-san-
-What ever happened to her dad? I would love to know. If anyone knows, tell me or I will keep a firm belief he ran off with some red-headed (my mom's a red-head so don't be offended if you are) hooker and left the family to itself.
-I AM THE OFFICIAL WIFE OF MY INU KTHXBAI. -is so a reason-
-I... really.... hate.... the second.... movie.
-Why doesn't she love Hojo? He's totally cool, heck, if he was real and I wasn't so in love with Inuyasha, I'd date him.
-She's broken that poor guy's back so many times with the "sit" word.
-Haha, you know, Kagome gets kidnapped more often than Mokuba Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)
-She wears no underwear. I'm serious! I've seen most of the episodes and everytime they're at a hotspring or in the second episode when she's swimming, she had no underwear with her clothes. And no, she didn't hide the things.
-She molests Inuyasha everytime she rides on his back.

Okay, I don't hate her, I mean, I do but I hate Kikyo way more. LOATHE THAT WOMAN I DO. She needs to stay dead, that way, Inuyasha wouldn't be so clouded by "The Descion" and see how, excuse my language, bitchy Kagome is. I can see how he "fell in love" with Kikyo but come on, that's probably the only reason helikes Kagome.

Sorry if I offended anyone's views, but it was worth it. xP
~Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:00 pm
how are you going to hate kagome if you are a guy wearing a skirt?! kagome is my rpg character with my friends so i find reasons to like kagome. inuyasha is pretty cool but he is pretty stupid if you think about it  

A-melting-heart

Angelic_Angel672

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:37 am
Maiku_zo_Mei_Megami
Kagome is alittle so ditsy for my liking I like Sango better. Inuyasha has the cutest ears ever!!

I agree I like Sango so much more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:44 am
i love inuyasha
i dont really hate Kagome but i do hate kikyo so i'd choose kagome any day wink  

xoxAthenaxox

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 pm
I hate Kagome FANGURLS....gawd they don't listen, they just argue with Kikyou fans endlessly...
1.) But one thing I can't stand about Kagome is her damsel-in-distress thing as stated before.
2.) And another really big pet peeve is when she runs around in that school uniform trying to help out but ends up getting in the way.
3.) The last and final thing I hate about her is her output on life and what decisions she chooses to make throughout the show/manga.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:20 am
I don't hate KAGOME but....i Like more InUyaSha.... his BiG eArS, His wHitE HaiR i LoVe iT..!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

villaflor_loveranes

26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces