Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Tia Dalma or Elizabeth Swann? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is better?
  Tia Dalma
  Elizabeth Swann
View Results

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:03 pm
Tia Dalma. She's just so damn cool, she was my favorite character the instant she appeared on the screen. rolleyes

Now, I don't have anything against the character Elizabeth (especially the fact that she's with Will, 'cause wtf kind of reason is that to attack her character? If you like Will so much, and Will likes her, there must be SOMETHING good about her, right?). I actually really liked Elizabeth in the first film. However, her character seemed to grow a bit bland in the second and especially third films.

So meh. Lizzie's alright, but Tia Dalma is a GODDESS!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:55 am
Oh geez, this is a really hard one for me...

Liz: She was all fine and cool in COTBP, I liked her. Then in DMC she started getting a little annoying with the whole Jack kissing thing, but I really can't blame her because hey, if I were in her shoes I'd be snogging like, every freakin' guy there. In AWE she was okay, once again a little annoying to me, but I felt so bad for her at the end, waiting for Will.

Tia: She rawked in DMC, I really liked her. Same with AWE, although after I saw the movie more than once she really annoyed me, because she didn't wait for Jones. WHY ARE YOU GIRLS SO FICKLE??!?

I guess I like them both equally, and I'm surprised I like them at all since I hate 99.9% of all female characters in anything.  

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Kacedious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:28 am
x-Nadia-x
Captain Rose
TIA CUZ LIZZI IS EVIL I WILL KILL HER I ALREADY DID IN MY MIND 1000 TIMES SHE MUST DIE!!!!!! (i think she will in the 3rd though...) DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted DIE!!!!

Yes, because she practically sentenced jack to death. crying I cried in the movie theater
crying
Aye lass, that b!%$h! back thy topic. Tia Dalma rules. SHe's dark, mysterious. AND FORO CRYING OUT LOUD SHE A GODDESS!!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:34 pm
Elizabeth Swann FTW  

OMG Scene Queen

Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out