Submit

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:59 pm
KirbyVictorious
2 major characters.

Now, which ones shall it be?

O.o three guesses, people.

*coff*

i think, i hope, its harry and voldemort, but deffinately one of the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:02 pm
scarlett_226
Kermi
nibbles1
if she does kill off a weasley, it'll be Bill as he is due to be married, but tis unlikely as she has already spared all of the weasleys at least once in various ways.
You know, come to think of it, I think Percy is the only member of the Weasley family who hasn't faced some life-threatening challenge or injury in the course of the books. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies - failing his 'challenge' being symbolic of his desertion from the family.

kermi you have a very good point there

true, but still....i cant see that happening...maybe.  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:12 pm
Kermi
Actually, she said that two people she wasn't planning on killing will die and one person she planned to kill off will now live. This indicates to me that more than two people will die.

I'm sure one will be a Weasley.

i think so too! I think one of the twins crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:11 pm
lnkmstr10
Kermi
Actually, she said that two people she wasn't planning on killing will die and one person she planned to kill off will now live. This indicates to me that more than two people will die.

I'm sure one will be a Weasley.

i think so too! I think one of the twins crying
I would be mentally able to deal with any death but that of one of the twins. I'll end up emphasizing with the other and unable to move for days. So yes, as for who will die, I refuse to predict, only hope, that it will not be Fred and George.

... well, actually, I will be unsurprised if Snape kicks it, but na ja...

Gornwen

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 pm
though i seriously doubt it, it would be a very strange twist if the dursleys die(just parents) and then dudley goes into magic so he can get revenge, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:13 pm
I don't think Harry will die, but a weasley will, and probably malfoy and that other werewolf, not lupin the other one they talk about, because Wormtail's hand has to come into play and JKR said it wasn't going to be used on lupin.  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm betting Harry and Voldemort will both die. But I'm not sure about the third character..

I think that Arthur or Molly Weasley will die because of the whole "parental figures to Harry dying" trend that's been going on since OotP. :33

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 pm
Since most of the most important "parental figures" are dying off like you said, I think Hagrids gonna croak. T.T Not saying I want it to happen though. I love Hagrid. But he's one of the closest parental figures to Harry, apart from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, so I think he is going to die.
Voldemort or Harry, of course. She can't possibly think of finishing the book without fullfilling the prophecy!? gonk
Uh...I got nothing on the third character. I don't think its any student, especially not any of the DA.

I realized I am probably going to cry during this book a lot. ;_; I have since the 4th book. I'm such a weenie gonk

I need a username

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces