Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
What do they think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gone Still

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:29 pm
My mom used to hate them, but then I said some good things about Trent (okay, is there anything bad?) and she was willing to listen to some of his stuff...She loves Year Zero, likes THTF, admits she can relate and likes Closer (she's always loved the instrumental.)
Altogether, she likes NIN. Haha, at some women's book club thing, she even brought him up...Everyone stared at us like we were freaks though.

My brother is a fan now too. He used to call them Emo. How wrong he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:30 pm
it's cool when parents give in to our god trent!  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

huntressgirl17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:09 pm
my mom is starting to like them and my dad somewhat likes them...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:42 pm
my dad has 3 of his albums, but cant stand to see me listening to them lol, my mom is ok with it, but she's cool with everything normal mothers would freak about, she even thinks i should get a tatoo, but at least wait until im 18... but hey the rest of my family and neighbors go running in the other direction when they hear it xd :  

The Natural Born Killer

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,275 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Contributor 150

SkunkDarke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 pm
My parents dont even care!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 pm
my mum really doesnt like nin but she doesnt care if i listen to it. But ive never played songs such as closer around her because she would quite have soething to say about it xp . My dad has never even heard nin but i dont think hed like it  

wittyalic

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:29 pm
childofdarkness666
What do your parents think of NIN? Just wondering because my mom kind of hates them and there'd be no way in hell I could go to a show because she flatly refuses and when or if they come back around my way I want to go.

User Image
User Image

Well, back when I was young enough that my mother could control what I listened too she never did control what I was listening too. She was a hippy in her time, which meant she knew what it was like to listen to music that went against the normal view of the status quo. And she never really imposed that upon me. As for if she liked them? No, not really. But my father liked Marilyn Manson, he said that he had the most provocative and thought provoking lyrics since Jim Morrison.

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff