Submit

Ever had a haircut from hell?
  Hell yes!
  Um... no.....
  I give haircuts from hell!
View Results

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:46 am
I've had my fair share of haircuts from hell. But now that I go to a stylist, they've stopped. Before I had my mom's friend do it, and when i asked for layers, she did it backwards, and i looked like a shaggy dog from behind. I asked for it short, she cuts it to my shoulders (my hair was mid back then) and gave me these really crappy bangs that started from the back of my head and poked me in the eyes. Then I got the rest of my hair cut to the same length at a stylist, and now it looks good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:20 pm
hey i had a mohawk for like 2 years and i just recently (as in 3 months ago) shaved my head. it doesn't bother me having next to no hair. just wear a hat orsomething.... you really shouldn't care about it. it it really bother you wear a ********' wig  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Umberella

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:11 pm
I told the lady to cut it short and she cut it to less than half an inch because she was trying to get rid of all the hair with dye on it!

Never ever let professionals cut your hair. They always take what you want them to do and put their own personal spin on it.

Unless you find a professional that actually does a good job.
Never give any of them a second chance. I know that sounds strict, but you are giving them money to do what you want and they have had training.

I strongly suggest checking out haircutting books from the library. I've cut all my friends hair and my own for the last ten years or so.
Do it yourself! It's really fun once you learn how. Practive on dolls from the Goodwill if you need to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:21 pm
Sucks to be you but I suggest getting over your vanity and living with it until it grows out.  

nerdlover08

DustyOHara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:13 pm
yeah get over the hair do. wear a hoodie
when i was in second and third grade i wanted a hair cut like Yuna's from Final Fantasy X. but instead i got a mom bob - so i cut my own hair and i had a bald patch. yeah. i was retarded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:02 am
No fair. Where's the pics? I wanna see!!! And I'm sure all these good people do too biggrin  

Mimness

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:56 am
KoRnfucius
I absolutely dread and avoid going to barbers because EVERY time I do, it never fails, I am left disappointed. They just don't seem to know the meaning of "trim". They think this means, "Take off 6 inches." It's like, What the Hell?!

ugh, i know quite the feeling.

i have pretty long hair [ mid back to upper-lower back ] and it seems whenever i want her just to take off the split ends and what not, she takes off at least four inches of hair.

it's like, what the ******** asked for a trim. four inches is not a ******** trim, that's a cut. and my mother absolutely loves this lady and such, and my mother will absolutely not let me go anywhere else.

....and in no way do i trust my mother to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:15 pm
umm... not much you can do now but cut it off into a death-hawk if you've got the guts to do that.  

Soviet Reunion

The Reused

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:32 pm
tough luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:14 pm
GoThIc CuPcAkE
No fair. Where's the pics? I wanna see!!! And I'm sure all these good people do too biggrin

yeah!  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:25 pm
the people at the barber shops work for the govnment.There hired just to cut the hair of goths or the people that arent goth but just like really nice looking hair.or as the govnment calls them "different people"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff