Reply The Official Australian Guild
Not gona be able to do exchange!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orangestripedcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:20 am
So I am not going to be able to be an exchange student this year sad ! But I might still get to go to Australia! Woot ness , my Moms doctor has relitives there and offerd to take me Rock on right!? I belive they live in Melbourne, but he said he goes to Sydney alot as well(( witch is cool cause I want to go there to see like the oprea house and all that cool stuff )) and on the last like week or what ever were gona go to New Zealand, I am really hoping I can go that would rock! Just thought I would share with everyone,I havnt been online in a while eather sorry about that Ive had some ruff family bussness goin on sweatdrop

Whats new with everyone here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:28 am
Its late/ early so I need to hit the hey, dont wana be all tired for my bday witch is now heheh, woot 1st of the month and I have to go to school next week Blah! Night all Ill be back tomorrow 4laugh  

orangestripedcat

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:07 am
Ho god, I wander how long it takes for DNA to lock this, assuming he still hangs around somewhere.

You could've and probably should've posted this in the General Discussion, but shmeh.

I live in Melbourne. It's a real city. Sydney is just a fake city, for tourists, icons, and train-wrecks. Both litral, and euphamistically. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:42 am
OOhh, thats harsh.

But at least Melbourne kept its Trams!  

Ozumou

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:59 am
WellzY
Ho god, I wander how long it takes for DNA to lock this, assuming he still hangs around somewhere.

You could've and probably should've posted this in the General Discussion, but shmeh.

I live in Melbourne. It's a real city. Sydney is just a fake city, for tourists, icons, and train-wrecks. Both litral, and euphamistically. =D

amen... Brissy's not that bad either  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:07 am
WellzY

GGGGRRRR!!!! I live in Sydney!!!! But seriously its not that bad. I just think your jealous that Sydney is more special!!!!  

dj tima

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:19 am
dj tima
WellzY

GGGGRRRR!!!! I live in Sydney!!!! But seriously its not that bad. I just think your jealous that Sydney is more special!!!!

sydney isn't special, It's just any other city, just with more pollution and gridlock.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:13 am
1TS JESUS LOL
dj tima
WellzY

sydney isn't special, It's just any other city, just with more pollution and gridlock.

I don't think either is more special than the other. Sydney has more international appeal because it has highly recognisable icons, and a generally pleasing climate. Otherwise, it's just like Melbourne.

Well actually it's nothing like Melbourne in another, cultural sense, but you catch my drift.

Or at least, you better catch my drift.

Nah I'm just kidding, catch whatever you want.  

WellzY
Crew

dj tima

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:46 am
WellzY
1TS JESUS LOL
dj tima
WellzY

I don't think either is more special than the other. Sydney has more international appeal because it has highly recognisable icons, and a generally pleasing climate. Otherwise, it's just like Melbourne.

Well actually it's nothing like Melbourne in another, cultural sense, but you catch my drift.

Okay then it's agreed Sydney and Melborne are both good biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:05 am
dj tima
WellzY
1TS JESUS LOL
dj tima
WellzY

Okay then it's agreed Sydney and Melborne are both good biggrin

Yeah, I'll hit that.  

WellzY
Crew

1TS JESUS LOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:17 pm
WellzY
1TS JESUS LOL
dj tima
WellzY

I wanna catch fish.

And yeah i agree, they're both as good as the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:52 pm
LoL sorry, I didnt realize it twas the wrong thread, my bad!

And yea I am very upset about it but I am hoping to still be able to visit the country biggrin I dont really care where but I would like to visit sydney smile But I might be going to NZ not sure though:S

Sorry it took a couple of days for the response I was gone :S...  

orangestripedcat

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:18 am
greenemptyeyes
LoL sorry, I didnt realize it twas the wrong thread, my bad!

And yea I am very upset about it but I am hoping to still be able to visit the country biggrin I dont really care where but I would like to visit sydney smile But I might be going to NZ not sure though:S

Sorry it took a couple of days for the response I was gone :S...

New Zealand is a very nice place too, in a different sort of way though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:32 am
Yeah, thats what I have heard! My teacher went for two weeks and he loved it , so I will be happy where ever I go!  

orangestripedcat

The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff