Submit

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:41 am
I told a friend from another guild of mine i would post this here and she said it was ok for me to do so i also asked her a few other questions pertaining to this situation like how it made her feel she said like she was the one that was bleeding there is no way is came from the cieling and she had found no trace of blood on her own skin i asked her to tell what shape it was in she said it reminded her of the infinity symbol but moved together into a puddle.
KiJay
I would like any input as to possibly what this means, or why it happened. A while ago, I went to take a shower down the hall (I live in the dorms at my college). I locked my door, as I always do, and I do not have a roommate. When I was in the shower, I felt as if something was lurking, though it soon faded. Well I came back to my room, unlocked it and walked in. My tv was on, so I couldn't hear every single small sound in the room, as I have extremely sensitive ears.

I heard something and turned towards my door, and then heard two splatters, like water hitting the ground. I looked down, and there were two rather large drops of blood, that moved together into one small puddle. I didn't shave, and I don't have a mark on me, I was not bleeding, yet blood was just beyond my door, and the door was shut, locked, and I'd already walked across the room. Honestly, I'm confused, I don't understand how or why it happened. So any instite would be greatly appreciated. I'll check this in the morning if no one has answered before I go to sleep, though I'm not certain if even meditating will help me to shake this strange event. Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:36 pm
Per usual, I must recommend investigation of every possible mundane explanation before submiting oneself to paranormal causes. If your friend was the only witness to this event, than there is no easy way to rule out visual illusions or other perceptual anomolies.

Also per usual, I must mention that even IF there are pending mundane explanations, this does not neccesarily invalidate symbological or divine signifigance. Seek meanings that feel appropriate for the individual concerned; I honestly can't say what this might signify.  

Starlock
Crew

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Well she said she had to clean the blood up with a some toilet paper or something so im not thinking she was seeing things. She lives in a doorm the walls are brick painted white is if there was red it would be easy to see. like she said she dosnt have a roommate and the door was locked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:15 pm
It's a fair question to ask if the substance was actually blood. There are other substances which have a similar consistency and look to them. When something rusts so bad that it drips, for instance... the rust can look like blood, but if there's nothing metal that could have produced that, I doubt that's it. There's also fake stage blood... heh. College kids sometimes do... strange jokes on people.

On the more metaphysical side, perhaps your friend should ask herself what blood signifies to her? Whatever meaning she assigns to it can be valuable... and perhaps it was something she was meant to see? (shrugs)  

Starlock
Crew

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm
Starlock
It's a fair question to ask if the substance was actually blood. There are other substances which have a similar consistency and look to them. When something rusts so bad that it drips, for instance... the rust can look like blood, but if there's nothing metal that could have produced that, I doubt that's it. There's also fake stage blood... heh. College kids sometimes do... strange jokes on people.

Tomato juice. All over the bathroom in my dorm Halloween night in my frosh year. stare It was not cool getting up at 2 in the morning to go use the bathroom, being near blind because I didn't have my glasses on, and walking into a room where i looked like someone had honestly just been murdered. One of the girls who went in actually started screaming.

As for the event in question, I would almost wonder about menstruation. But, if she said she wasn't bleeding, I suppose that would rule out that possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
Gypsy Blue
Starlock

Tomato juice. All over the bathroom in my dorm Halloween night in my frosh year. stare It was not cool getting up at 2 in the morning to go use the bathroom, being near blind because I didn't have my glasses on, and walking into a room where i looked like someone had honestly just been murdered. One of the girls who went in actually started screaming.

As for the event in question, I would almost wonder about menstruation. But, if she said she wasn't bleeding, I suppose that would rule out that possibility.

(laughs) Wow, that's ... heh. I never had to put up with stuff like that when I was in college; probably because of where I lived, though.  

Starlock
Crew

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Starlock
(laughs) Wow, that's ... heh. I never had to put up with stuff like that when I was in college; probably because of where I lived, though.

We were the tame dorm; actually nicknamed the "Virgin Vault" because it used to be run by the nuns. It was three houses in one building, and at the time, one of them was co-ed. One of the guys fromt he co-ed house down the hall was apparently behind it. It was an awesome prank, just an awesome one to pull on someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 pm
I shes got it down to two things i think
1 being a ghost the dorms she lives in is highly populated by spirits so shes going to try to make contact
2 it could be an astral attack as well though she found marks on her body that she didnt know where she got them but shes a level headed person and is going to asume she just scraped her arm on something for now.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:31 pm
mouseyanna
I shes got it down to two things i think
1 being a ghost the dorms she lives in is highly populated by spirits so shes going to try to make contact
2 it could be an astral attack as well though she found marks on her body that she didnt know where she got them but shes a level headed person and is going to asume she just scraped her arm on something for now.

It's not often a ghost leaves something as physical and tangible behind as blood, and I would think she's know if she were under attack, even if it was as astral attack. I think her safest bet is to say that she caught herself somewhere and didn't realize it. It's easy enough to do; the healing cut on my thumb is testiment to that (I went to hug a friend in a grocery store check out after not seeing him for a month, and when he drew apart I was slowly oozing. Still have no clue how I did it).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:20 pm
mouseyanna
I told a friend from another guild of mine i would post this here and she said it was ok for me to do so i also asked her a few other questions pertaining to this situation like how it made her feel she said like she was the one that was bleeding there is no way is came from the cieling and she had found no trace of blood on her own skin i asked her to tell what shape it was in she said it reminded her of the infinity symbol but moved together into a puddle.
KiJay
I would like any input as to possibly what this means, or why it happened. A while ago, I went to take a shower down the hall (I live in the dorms at my college). I locked my door, as I always do, and I do not have a roommate. When I was in the shower, I felt as if something was lurking, though it soon faded. Well I came back to my room, unlocked it and walked in. My tv was on, so I couldn't hear every single small sound in the room, as I have extremely sensitive ears.

I heard something and turned towards my door, and then heard two splatters, like water hitting the ground. I looked down, and there were two rather large drops of blood, that moved together into one small puddle. I didn't shave, and I don't have a mark on me, I was not bleeding, yet blood was just beyond my door, and the door was shut, locked, and I'd already walked across the room. Honestly, I'm confused, I don't understand how or why it happened. So any instite would be greatly appreciated. I'll check this in the morning if no one has answered before I go to sleep, though I'm not certain if even meditating will help me to shake this strange event. Thanks for reading.
Starlock
Per usual, I must recommend investigation of every possible mundane explanation before submiting oneself to paranormal causes. If your friend was the only witness to this event, than there is no easy way to rule out visual illusions or other perceptual anomolies.

Also per usual, I must mention that even IF there are pending mundane explanations, this does not neccesarily invalidate symbological or divine signifigance. Seek meanings that feel appropriate for the individual concerned; I honestly can't say what this might signify.

i must disagree! everyone in the world it seems is so quick to say "that doesn't exist!" or "that is only a faerie tale." when realy, there is no real logic to disproove it, and there WAS some kind of evidence of it being real! am i right? in a "normal" case, we would simply look into whether there is anything to disproove it first, then make sure that there is evidence that it realy happened, and make our initial assumption based off that, and even after checking the witnesses, we might STILL make our verdict based on those initial observations. so why not with anything that is considered controversy or fantasy? the peopel of the this world can pick only one of these two truths: "real" truth, and "THE" truth.  

twilight insanity

The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff