Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Plushie Help T.T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume Yokohama

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( half way done )
Well I have been speeding some time trying to make a UFO Plushie doll of Kikyo from Inu Yasha. She has pretty much a easy design for my first time at making a plushie any way I have a few problems.

One: I don’t know if you can see it from that pic are not but you can see the thread I used to saw on the head to the body. Is there any way that I can hide it?

Two: What is the best way to put on and make the hair?

Three: I have been working on her clothing but its kind of hard to work with seeing as I really don’t know what to do. Any tips on how to make the clothing?

( yeah i messed up on the arms i forgot i had to turn them out side after i sewed them. )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:17 pm
Good luck. I'm currently working, well planning on anyways, a first plush of my own and I'm kinda stumped as well.  

~neko neko kitty~

Yume Yokohama

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:38 am
Thanks, yeah i did a little research on it but nothing is helping so far. Good Luck with yours as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 pm
Have you looked for Runo's Doll making tutorials on google? Runo does a good job of explaining the complexities of the plushie world.  

Yuki_Yue

Brunette_Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:59 pm
Some of the thread on her neck will probably be covered by her clothes - if all else fails you might be able to put a cute little choker over it. (Maybe you can do this with the same colored cloth you used for her flesh)

Good luck!  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff